family issuses // suicidal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family issuses // suicidal

Please help me I do not know what to do I ranaway from home 11/26 and still havent returned I am now reported as a missing person I do not want to return home all I want is to live with my grandmother and finish my education in her location I want to kill myself so bad ive said it before ive evn popped pills but have survived this time I think I might actually do it what do I do please help me im only 15 years old and im lost in my own mind

RE: Family issues // suicidal

Hello,
    We are very glad you reached out to us. We are sorry to hear that you are in such a difficult situation. You said you tried to kill yourself before and you are debating it again. If you need immediate suicide counseling or just someone to talk to you can call the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). We are sorry to hear about your situation. Have you talked with your grandmother about possibly living with her? Are you safe where you are now? Do you have anyone that you can talk to about the situation (close friend, relative, someone at school, family member).
    We are sorry to hear you are in such a difficult situation and are here to help. You do have options. You can reach out to us 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929). We are toll free, confidential and anonymous. We look forward to hearing from you to help you sort out what you’re going through. Good luck.
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X