No announcement yet.

i want to move in with my older brother &, his wife

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i want to move in with my older brother &, his wife

    Please help me !!

  • #2
    Re: I want to move in with my older brother and his wife

    Hey there,

    Thank you for being able to reach out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline, it seems like you are going through a stressful situation from what you have shared.

    If you are currently living with a parent or guardian, and are still a minor, then the only option for this scenario would be for your parents to either sign over custody to your brother or for you to file for emancipation if it is allowed in your state and if you are of age. If you are interested in any of these services, feel free to reach out to us by giving us a call and we will give you the proper resources that are provided in your area. We would also be able to talk about any problems you might be dealing with at the moment. We are more than happy to help you explore your options.

    Our number is 1-800-RUNAWAY or you can reach out to us through live chat every day from 4:30 PM to 11:30 PM CST.

    Stay Strong,
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp