Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me....

I'm 14, i'm turning 15 this month. I don't know what to do anymore. My parents are forcing their religion on me and i can't take it anymore. In their religion, dating is not allowed. I have a boyfriend and i was keeping it a secret from them for months because i didn't want to hurt them. But they found out and now their calling me a **********/Slut/Whore/Lying Little Freak/Etc. They've told me many times to get out of their house, but i'm not sure if they meant it. I've never asked for help or advice and i've never reached a Safeline either. They've taken every privlage of mine such as talking to freinds/Hanging out, No computer/Phone, No Tv, only studying. My brother gets to do whatever he wants. I've been suicidal for years, I've attempted many times, I cut myself daily, I wish I could cut a vain and die. I cry almost every night hoping for death. I want to run away from all this pain but i'm scared. I don't wanna live with verbal abuse all my life, my mom almost hit me yesterday too, she told me that she wished she could strangle me to death. Please help

1. Is it a good idea for me to live with my boyfriend? I know what will happen if the cops find my boyfriend housing me

2. Can i go to my same school? or will i be in trouble?

3. How can i run to my boyfriend's house? Walking distance is about 2 hours, do i take that risk? Can i surivive that?

Please....I'm begging you....Someone please help....I feel like I'm going to kill myself

RE: please help me....

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like things are really difficult at home and we're so sorry that your parents are treating you this way. You deserve to feel safe at home, and it sounds like you're in a lot of pain right now. If you need to talk to someone, you can either call us at 1-800-RUN-AWAY or the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK. To Write Love on Her Arms (www.twloha.org) is self-harm prevention resource that may be helpful to you. It sounds like you want to leave home and live with your boyfriend, but you're concerned about the possible legal consequences. If your parents file a runaway report and the police find you at your boyfriend's house, he could potentially be charged with harboring a runaway. Each police department may handle this kind of situation differently, so if you want to find out more specific information about legal consequences, you can call your local police department's non-emergency number. You may want to ask hypothetical questions such as "If a 14-year-old runs away and lives with her boyfriend (include his age), what are the legal consequences he could face for harboring a runaway?"
    Though you can go to the same school, if your parents file a runaway report and the police are actively searching for you, it is possible that they could come to your school to look for you. This may be another question to ask if you call your local police department. 3) It's always good to think ahead about what your plan will look like. Though we're not in a position to tell you what to do, we want to make sure you're as safe as possible. Two hours sounds like a long walk; do you have any extended family members or friends who could take you to your boyfriend's house? If not, what are some precautions you could take to make sure you're safe while you're walking? It may be helpful to weigh the pros and cons of walking before leaving home.
    We're always here to talk to you, so don't hesitate to call. We also have a live chat service open every day from 4:30pm-11:30pm CST. Stay safe and we wish you luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X