Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to run away since my family did not understand my priorties

hi i m 18 i dont want to stay with my family as there is no freedom. situation isas i want to go university of toronto but they are forcing me to study in meerut only instead of understanding my priorties they are doing what they want ??????since i only want to live my life in my way AM I WRONG?/

RE: i want to run away since my family did not understand my priorities

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like you no longer want to stay at home but are concerned about your priorities not being taken seriously. If you are in the United States, you are considered a legal adult at 18 and can leave the home with no legal consequences. It sounds like have you tried talking to them about how that makes you feel? Here at the National Runaway Safeline we cannot tell you what you should or should not do. If you need help finding a shelter we would be more than happy to help you find a safe place to go if you decide to leave against your parents wishes.
    We would encourage you to call at any time. Take care and stay safe.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X