Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should I do this?

I'm 13 years old and want to run away. I have actually been smart and am getting a backpack ready, have the essentials packed, and know where I want to go. It's far away (a few states apart) and I plan on using my bike. However, I don't have a way to ensure I am on the right track. How should I go about doing this?

How should I do this?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.
    It sounds like you are thinking about a plan to run away from home but might want to talk it over first.
    It’s is very smart of you to reach out to NRS that being said since we cannot advise anyone on how to run away from home we can however hear you out so we can understand more about your situation.
    You are welcome to call our 24hr crisis line at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) and speak with one of our crisis liners.
    How does that sound?

We hope that you are safe about the decisions you make as your safety is most important.
    We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best.
    Thank you again for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.

Remember you can visit NRS website www.1800Runaway.org and sign into our live chat to speak about your situation.
    NRS live chat is available from 4:30pm until 11:30pm (CST) 7 days a week.
    Take Care
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X