Please help me, i'm only 12.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me, i'm only 12.

My mom loves her boyfriend more than she loves me. I always get treated badly by her and she let's him boss me and my little sister around. She changes all the time every time she gets a new boyfriend. I hate living with them in that house. She made us move in with him after them dating for only a couple of months. I want to run away and live with my aunt. I cut my wrists everyday. She doesn't care about me anymore anyway, all she cares about is him and my little sister. She just barely cares about my little sister. We've gone to bed plenty of nights hungry just because he told her to cook something, knowing we didn't eat it. She does everything he tells her to. How do I get away. I'm only 12 years old, I don't have anywhere to go.

Re: Please help me, i'm only 12.

Hello –

Thanks for reaching out and sharing a bit about your situation. It sounds like you are going through a lot and you would like to leave home but you are not sure what to do because you are 12. You mentioned that you have been cutting to cope with this situation. Have you ever told anyone about what you are going through right now? If you should ever need support with that there is a good website that may be a good resource for you. It’s called To Write Love on Her Arms – www.twloha.com

Keep in mind that we are also here to help and support you. Our services are confidential and anonymous and there is always someone here to talk through the situation and provide support. We can discuss safe options and even find helpful local resources for you as well. We aren't here to tell you what to do. Our main concern is for your safety.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

12 year Olds read

I'm just letting yall know that if u runaway, stop and think is it worth it. You r either gonna get caught.or get your self in harms way.stop and think.

Comment

Re: Please help me, i'm only 12.

Hello there,

We appreciate you taking the time to check out our bulletin board postings. It sounds like you care very much for the safety and welfare of younger runaways - 12 year-olds in particular. Although we are non-directive here at the National Runaway Safeline, we too care about safety. It sounds like you're encouraging young runaways to think about what they are doing before making any risky decisions which we can appreciate as well.
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x
        Working...
        X