hey there

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey there

hey there 14years old i hate my life my parent are divorced thats not the probleme but we alwase need money i m living with my mom and i have 2sisters we r alwase fighting for nothing just dump reasons even some day i got that thought (sucide) what should i do we r ALWASE fighting and for some reason i m not lucky in friends i eatch calsse i dont have friends just 2or3 Max i dont what should i do but i rly love mom and i dont want to leave the house or if i will have some other place to go i will goplz help and i dont know what should i do !!!!!!! thnx ...

Re: hey there

We're really sorry to hear about everything you're experiencing. We apologize for the delay in our response and hope you were able to keep yourself safe in the meantime. It sounds like you and your mom/sisters are having financial problems as well as fighting a lot. We imagine both of those things are really stressful. You also mentioned you've gotten suicidal thoughts and we'd like you to know there is support out there if you are feeling that way. We are here to listen and there is also the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. http://www.youmatter.suicidepreventi...p/getting-hel/

You mentioned you don't want to leave your home because you don't know where you'd go. We aren't here to make that decision for you, but we can discuss possible options. Feel free to Live Chat with us (or call 1-800-RUNAWAY) to continue talking about your situation.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X