Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ready to run away? should i?

My parents think I'm anorexic and are constantly bothering me about it. They always make me eat waaay too much and tell me have to gain weight before i can do anything. I'm really sick of being told they love me when all they ever do is hate on me. I want to run away so I don't have to deal with them, but I don't know where I'd go, what id do, etc. I'm ready to kill myself and I'm afraid that if i don't run away, i will. I feel like they hate me and i have no one to talk to. I can honestly say I hate them. It takes so much will-power to keep myself from punching my parents. PLEASE someone help me! I have no one!!!! I just want to be normal! My life is the worst its ever been, and I've been through some real crap. PLEASE HELP! I don't know what to do. I'm not anorexic at all, 5 5' and 105 lbs. PLEASE HELP ME!

RE: I'm ready to run away? should i?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out for help. It sounds like you are going through a really difficult time right now with your parents. You mentioned that you are thinking about killing yourself. It sounds like you are feeling very desperate right now and you are looking for help, so it was really great for you to contact us. We can help you figure out what you want to do. If you are thinking about suicide, the National Suicide Hotline might be a really great resource for you. You can reach them online at http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Please do not hesitate to call 24/7 if you need help.

It sounds like you are thinking about running away. We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can, and we can help you talk about what your next steps are. We can help you make a plan to stay safe. We are here for you 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY. All of our services are completely anonymous and confidential.

We wish you the best of luck, and are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X