I want it all to STOP!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want it all to STOP!

Why don't 17 year olds have the right to choose where they want to stay when they're only one year away from being 18! What sense does that make? I'm tired of being told I only have one more year I cannot wait that long. If I get a hand laid on me i'm leaving i'm tired of being treated like I don't matter. I can't ever show my emotions, I always have to cry in the shower so no one will hear. I can't express myself, I can't do or go anywhere. I can barely talk to other family members. I'm tired of being threatened. I don't understand why I have to go through something horrible for someone to take action. If im found dead then people will feel sorry for not helping or doing anything. Im not being some stuck up brat teen that wants my way, I just hate being mistreated. I kind of hate my dad for not getting custody of me. I don't even know if I will have money to go to an out of state college, because I for damn sure not staying near my mom!. And go to a community college, im going to a university far far far far far away from her. I hate my life sometimes and myself. And wished I would die sometimes, even though I don't want to die. Well im tired of typing now, I just want all this to be over.

RE: I want it all to STOP!

Hello there,

It sounds like you're really going through a lot right now! Thank you for reaching out for help, sometimes venting to a safe source is a good way to release some stress. Would you feel comfortable talking to a professional about what's going on? It sounds like you feel unsafe expressing yourself at home and feel like you have to hide from your family. You do have the right to feel safe and wanted in your own house.

You also mentioned that you have been feelings depressed and that sometimes you wish you could die. The National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK is always available to talk to you about these feelings. You also talked about wanting to go to a college. We think it's great you are planning for your future.

the National Runaway Safeline is always here to listen and here to help. We can be reached at 1-800-RUNAWAY(786-2929) or by live chat at www.1800runaway.org from 4:30pm-11:30pm Central Standard Time. We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck.

- NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X