No announcement yet.

I cannot live here anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 17 years old, my mom raised me since my dad walked out on us. She wasnalways so mean and strict though never really let me do anything. My mom is my biggest bully and the person who most brings me down. She doesn't care about me, doesnt try help me find a way to get to school (which I've been missing for a couple days now cause I have no way to get there) Ofcourse I could always walk but she expects me to talk my brother to his school every morning and if I don't get him to school or he gets there late she tells me to pack my things and leave. my mom's kicked me out before and I did it on my own for about 5 months i rented a room at a house very close to my job which was convenient cause I could just walk there and back. My mom got this apartment which is expensive for her to pay on her own so after months of not talking to me she looked for me and asked me to move in with her. she says it was a way for her to give me a second chance but in reality it's the other way around. I left that room I was renting for 150 a month to help my mom out so she wouldn't struggle and now she makes me pay 250 a month. I had a job I knew I could pay what she was asking me to and I thought maybe it's be a second Chance at me and her fixing our relationship but I was wrong not only does she not take me to school but she stopped taking me to work told me to find my own ride and I didn't in cause of that they cut my hours. She promised shed take me the days they gave me to work if I gave her gas money and I did as she asked but she stopped taking me anyways and in result of that I lost my job. I don't blame me losing my job on her but she has a part in it too. You'd think she'd have a little consideration for me but she doesn't, she still nags at me about the rent money. I'm afraid of getting kicked out and having nowhere to go. the little I had saved up I gave to her so she wouldn't struggle so much. I have 0 dollars to my name right now and if she were to I wouldn't even have money for food. It stresses me out that I try do so much for her and she finds a way to screw me over everytime. At times I've even thought of calling cps on her. What is she doing for me besides acting like a wicked step mom from a cinderella movie. she doesn't realize everything I lost just to come and give her a hand. I suffer from depression and have attempted suicide in the past. all these things going on in my life right now I have nothing for me going andni want to believe everyone gets put on this earth for a reason but what can be my reason if all I do is make mistakes. I wanna live and fight and prove my mom wrong prove to her I'm not a worthless piece of ******** like she says I am. it's not easy though and she's making sure she makes it harder day by day. I don't wanna coming suicide but how can I not when I have nothing else.

Comment

• ccsmod3
      ccsmod3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to National Runaway Safeline and sharing a little bit about what is going. It takes a lot of courage to reach out and especially in a time where you have a really tough and complex situation at home with your mom. We are sorry you are experiencing abuse, no one ever deserves to go through that. As you know or have thought about that, you do have the right to report the abuse to Child Help at 1-800-422-4453. Your mom is responsible for you until you are 18 and can be seen as a form of neglect and you also can call out to the police if she ever tries to kick you out. You can either do it yourself or call into us directly and we can support you through it. It is hard to say the result of reporting, but if you call in you can ask what the process might look like.

It sounds like you are doing your best to be who you are and support you mother through a tough time, while also trying to become independent. It sounds a little bit overwhelming. It can be difficult to know how to talk to your parents and express your feelings about how you are feeling. We would encourage you to reach out to a trusted adult, teacher, relative, and friend that you can talk to and potentially help you mediate a conversation with your parents about your current situation. At NRS, we do offer a service call conference calling, where you can call into our hotline and then we would reach out to your guardian and help advocate for you, help you express the needs of to your parents.

You mentioned that you suffer from depression and have had attempted suicide before in the past but are still contemplating because there isn’t a lot of home. You can look at SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) at samhsa.gov (call them directly at 1-877-726-4727) or NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness 1-800-950-NAMI to help you find the support that you need. If you do ever feel in direct danger, to yourself, or some else makes you feel that way, please call out to 911 or reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255).

If it ever gets to a point where she does decide to kick you out and you don’t want to involve anyone, you can reach out to us and we can provide shelter resources or local resources that may be able to help you through. We are here for you and will support you in anyway that we can. Please feel free to call into us directly as we can talk further about your situation and find resources that are best for you in your area. Stay strong and you are not alone in this! Our hotline ( 1-800-RUNAWAY) and chat are open 24/7.
      -NRS

Hey, I don't want to live with my parents anymore...my parents just recently got back together and I hate it! They split up me and my mom was unhappy and my dad threw huge fits and broke things, screamed, threw his hands up in the air and everything.. they'veven been on and off for about a year but this is for good now.. my mom said he has changed for real this time. But he hasnt. He treats her different but no one else. One time he changed me down the road screaming at me. Also he broke my phone. Thereso more but it would be a long list. I'm very unhappy. The day my mom told me there getting back together we got in a huge fight and she slapped me and called me a b word and other names. I hate it. I want to live somewhere else but she won't let me. She said if I leave she'll call the cops. What do I do. How can I get out of this house and live somewhere else.

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello there,
      Thank you for reaching out to us here at National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are going through a lot with your father.
      The easiest way for you to move out would be to get your parent’s consent. If you decided to leave home without your parent’s consent, they have the right to file a runaway report. With a runaway report, if the police find you they would return you home. You mentioned that you would like to room with your friend that is 18, if you stay with your friend without your parent’s permission, they could get in trouble for harboring a runaway.

It sounds like you are interested in emancipation. Although the age of majority is typically 18, it depends on the rules of each state. If you are interested in learning more about emancipation options, please contact us direct via our crisis hotline (1-800-786-2929), email, or live chat, we could provide you with resources for the state that you are calling from.

I need help!! I am 15 years old and live my mom and brother. My dad passed away a while back and I think he stress has ruined us. I have HDHD and Autism. I have been so stressed and don’t know what to do. I feel like I need to live somewhere else at least for a while. My other family members can’t help me right now. I also don’t want to live with other people. I want to just live by myself and do my school and eventually get a job. I can’t financially support myself and my family won’t help me. Therefore emancipation is not an option. Please help fast!

Comment

• ccsmod5
      ccsmod5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Thank you for reaching out and sharing some of your story. It takes a lot of courage to reach out for options and support. We are so sorry to hear about your father’s passing; an event like that could put stress on anybody, particularly in combination with something like ADHD (or HDHD). It sounds like you’ve given a lot of thought to what your ideal low-stress situation would look like, which shows that you are thoughtful and reflective. Good for you! From what you’ve written, it sounds like your ideal situation right now would be quiet and mostly just you alone. You mention that you don’t have family members who would help and don’t want to live with other people. Unfortunately without a means of supporting yourself, it could be difficult to find a quiet place to stay that is also safe—your safety is our highest priority! We do want to put out some options you might consider. The first is talking with your family about what you need to feel supported. For example, perhaps you could work out a plan for how much alone time you need during the day. If you need help having that conversation, we are happy to mediate a conversation between you and your parent or guardian. If you’re interested in that, you can call our hotline at 1-800-786-2929. Another option to consider is therapy if you’re not already doing that. Therapy can be a great time for you to talk about what you’ve been feeling and develop strategies to cope with that stress. It sounds like you’re going through a really difficult time right now. It’s understandable that you would feel overwhelmed. You deserve support! For mental health resources near you, you can call the National Alliance on Mental Illness at 1-800-950-NAMI or text “NAMI” to 741-741. You can also call the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: 1-877-726-4727.
      Stay strong and take care! Feel free to call if you need any resources or support. We are here to listen and help in any way we can.
      Sincerely,
      NRS

hello

ok so ever since i was little my mom has been trying to keep stuff from me and protect me from the world in the wrong way.she has always tried to keep me from bad things and i would do it to my child to but you have to think about the tole it will have on your child.But basically ever since i was like 4 my mom told me that she would never have to ask me to do things like wake up in the morning for school,actually she told me i would wake her up already ready and everything.But as i got older(im 14) she wouldn't let me do stuff like go outside or go over a friends house because she is just SO over protective,like really over the top protective.And at home its just me and my mom and our dog.i have an older brother and two younger sisters ,and im very close to my sibling ,we dont have anything wrong with each other,but since im the only child at home you could understand how lonely it gets ,and when she would get me a phone it would be a track or a n817 and trust me everybody made fun of me because everybody have iphones or new galaxy and i had a f u cking track phone,but since im the only child in my house theres nobody to talk to ,and i have a bunch of friends so when i get to school i just talk my ass off and have a good time,and i was trying to have a child hood at school that i knew i would never have at home.This really upset ed my mom to see me fluncking and getting in trouble all the time but it was because of HERRRR.so when she would woop me she would beat the hell outta me, and im not filling this way because she would just beat me ,im feeling like this because of the things she says to me. She says things like:i hate you i only love you because i have to,you'll never be anything,your pathetic,,your just like your ****** daddy slow and dumb(even though he's not),you make me ******* hate being a mother,you were a mistake, i was going to get an abortion and i should have,gay ass boy(im not gay at all),faget.and when she would be me i would have welps on my arms or bruises.but now my mom would get mad about anything.its still a lot to say but im getting tired so
    thank you for listening.
    Last edited by ccsmod2; 01-30-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello There,
      Thank you for contacting The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time right now. It must be frustrating to feel like your mother is being over protective of you. You could consider talking to her about how you are feeling. Also many people have track phones there is nothing to be embarrassed about using one, if people make fun of you that may be them having insecurities and have nothing to do with you. You mentioned your mother beating you and saying mean things about you, you do not deserve to be treated this way. When your mother does those things we want you to know its not you and you are not any of those things your mother is taking her anger and insecurities out on you. If you would like to make an abuse report you can call The Child Help Line at: 1800-422-4453. We know that sometimes making abuse reports can be scary if you would like our help you can call us at any time and we would be happy to help you. If you ever feel like you are in danger please call 911, and an officer can help you. We are glad that you have a great time at school and are able to enjoy your childhood. There is a way to have a good time at school without getting in trouble and flunking your classes. You could consider talking to your teachers about ways to bring up your grades. You can also try talking to a school counselor about what is going on at home, because that could affect your grades.
      We hope this information will be helpful to you in your situation. If you have any more questions or would like to talk more please give us a call we are here 24/7. We wish you the best of luck!
      NRS

My mam wants me out the house nd am seventeen a want to be out the house to tbh she really doesn’t care about me as she says her self a need to move out but I don’t have a job or anything what should I do

Comment

• ccsmod0
      ccsmod0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi. Thanks for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It must be heartbreaking to feel like your own mother doesn’t care about you. Moving out on to live on your own can be a very stressful transition especially when you may not be prepared. It might be helpful to consider other trusted family members or friends you may be able to stay with while you can potentially search for employment and save up for your own space. There may also be shelters or transitional living programs available for you to stay at. If you need help searching for these resources please feel to contact us via phone at 1800-runaway or via chat at 1800runaway.org.

Hi. Thanks for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It must be heartbreaking to feel like your own mother doesn’t care about you. Moving out on to live on your own can be a very stressful transition especially when you may not be prepared. It might be helpful to consider other trusted family members or friends you may be able to stay with while you can potentially search for employment and save up for your own space. There may also be shelters or transitional living programs available for you to stay at. If you need help searching for these resources please feel to contact us via phone at 1800-runaway or via chat at 1800runaway.org.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Hi... I can’t stand this house everyone’s just ********ing so aggravated ! This air is so ********ing toxic my mom lets people in and out of this house all day! We have 12 people living here with 3 bedrooms small bedroom ! And this house is a mess and so disgusting so I get no privacy I share my room with 4 of my sisters plus her boyfriend plus my mother like wtf ! My dad got deported at a young age ! Tbh Idek why I’m still alive I’m bout to kms ! My mom doesn’t even care I was telling my sister how this house makes me crazy and my mom told me to **** Whatever my cousin lives with us and her child and she has me watch her baby all day while she does herion and I can’t I ********ing can’t bye guys
      Last edited by ccsmod1; 02-16-2019, 12:58 AM. Reason: Profanity

Comment

• ccsmod1
        ccsmod1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey there,

Thanks so much for contacting us, it takes a lot of courage to reach out and share your story. It must be really hard to live in a home with so much tension. It sounds frustrating to not have any privacy or space to yourself at home. Running away is a big decision and it can be very stressful to figure out what you want to do.

You mentioned some things that raise concern for your safety and well-being. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. If any harm or abuse is happening at home, you have the right to report it. If you feel like this is an option you want to explore, you may find this website helpful: https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse/. We can also help you to file a report if that’s the route you are considering.

You also stated that you feel like you’re about to kill yourself, it can be hard to deal with these feelings alone. If you’ve been struggling with depression or thoughts of suicide you can always reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 (suicidepreventionlifeline.org) for additional support.

If you’d like to go over what’s going on in depth, or if you’d like to explore other options that you may have available to you, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

All the best,
        NRS

I don't want to live here anymore

I'm a 16 year old girl. Living at home is very challenging. I dont know what to do anymore. I dont even know where to start. I cry myself to sleep everyday. My mom constantly shouts at me. She doesnt even see thay I try my best. She's always comparing me to my older sister. There are certain thinhgs that I am not good at, like cooking. She told me that if one day the stove burns me she will punish me physically. I know how painful the punishment is. After beatings, I always have red swollen marks all over my body. I'm forced to wear long sleeved clothing so that people dont notice my marks. Whenever I cry she forces me to stop and is always shouting at me. I have a headache problem. I tried telling my parents but they all think I want attention. I'm not allowed to go anywhere. Not even school functions. They never tell me that they're proud of me. They just put pressure on me Recently, my dad told me to die. I've been crying for hours now. My mom shouted at me saying that she isn't raising fragile kids but she's raising kids that can handle any situation. This makes me want to die. I feel lonely, alone, useless and depressed. Pls help

Comment

• ccsmod2
        ccsmod2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there, thanks for contacting National Runaway Safeline. We’re sorry to hear all that you are going through at home. It is not right to be abused by your parents or anyone in any way. It is not fair that you have been told such hurtful things by your parents. This all must be really hard on you. We would hope that you have some support right now, maybe through a friend or someone else you may trust. If not, it may be beneficial to contact NAMI to speak with professionals who are trained to help assist someone who is experiencing depression. Just so that you are aware, the things you are reporting sounds like abuse. You are able to report abuse that is happening in your home. If you would like to know more information about what classifies as abuse, how to report abuse you are experiencing, or just more information about ways you can protect yourself then, it may be beneficial to contact an agency called Child Help. Their website is childhelp.org and they have a hotline 1800-422-4453. We would like to be of support to you. . If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call at 1800-RUNAWAY or chat with us live by visiting our website 1800runaway.org. We are available 247/7. Best of luck to you

Letter from a 20 year old:

Ohh wow, how do I even start my story. My parents got arranged marriage and my dad has been physically and mentally abusing my mom. I even saw him kick and hit her once, after coming back from a party drunk. She ran away and slept in my room, while I slept downstairs. My mom is the most caring person and does so much for us, but I feel so bad for her. The worst thing is she’s not getting a divorce, because she doesn’t want her parents to know that she is having a bad life and also does it for my sister, brother and me. I feel so bad and can’t imagine how many times I have seen her cry or how many times I have cried because I felt so bad for her. I always hear my parents fighting and screaming and sometimes it’s intense. I just hate him so much he’s a horrible person who is lazy and always drinks. He has alcohol problems, is also angry at everyone and even had depression. I remember when I was little so many things happened, like when he threw his shoe at her or tried to hit her with a whine bottle, and told her that he didn’t love her. My mom is so hard working and works for 12-14 hours a day in a restaurant for 6 days. She even cooks and cleans the house and fixes everything. She’s like the man of the house, unlike my day who is to lazy to even stand up. One day I found out that my mom was having an affair, I couldn’t blame her despite what she’s been though. Then my dad apparently tracked her phone and found out everything. They had a huge fight. Just being in this house or should I say Jail, makes me so anxious. They are always fighting over the most stupidest and Childish things and this house is never quiet. I hate living here and want to escape so badly, I do have a job, but not enough money to get out of this hell hole. Although I can take care of myself I feel bad for my little brother who is only 8 years old and isn’t being looked after properly, along with my 17 years old sister. I get jelous of my friends parents or other people who don’t have to suffer like I do. I want to leave this house so badly, but I feel so bad for my mom that I have to stay here and I don’t know how to get past this. I also feel like I’m slowly becoming depressed.

Comment

• Reply: Letter from a 20 year old:

Hi,
        Thanks for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline.

It sounds like you are in a tough situation and may be looking for some options to help cope with everything.
        We understand it was probably difficult to speak about what has been going on and how it makes you feel.
        You are very brave for doing so. Good for you. No one deserves to be abused. It sounds like you have great empathy for what your mother has endured however the stress from the situation has you feeling depressed. Taking care of yourself is important. Sometimes when things become overwhelming it might help to talk with someone like a friend or even to seek counseling. NRS is here to listen and here to help. Reaching out was a good first step.

We would like you to know we are here to support you at this difficult time.
        We can best help by phone or chat. If you would like to talk more about your situation ,please call or chat soon.

Let us know how we might help, please contact us at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) orwww.1800Runaway.org (live chat).

Persons or Family members involved in domestic violence can seek help by contacting the National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233 www.thehotline.org

Take care,
        NRS

We hope this response was helpful! We’d love to hear from you about your experience using our crisis email/forum. Your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our services to youth and families. Please click the link to fill out our survey: Your Opinion Matters to Us
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

Tell us what you think about your experience!

Comment

• Hi I’m 12 years old and turning 13 in October my dad shouts at me a lot and he threatened to hit me or in one occasion break my back my mum tells me that he’s the adult and I’m the child but that’s why he shouldn’t say he is going to hurt me there was one time where I spiled the Curial it was in the early morning so I thought I should wait until my family woke up to start hovering the floor my dad whoke up early and came down and said what is this I told him that I spiled some cireal and why i dident clean it up when he was asleep he shouted at me to hoaver it up when I did that the hoaver got stuck on the corner of the door I had cleaned it all up by then and said in a tired voice is it done now he said clean up the rest on the floor when there wasn’t emu left so I said just that and just swung his hand down at me as if he was going to hit me just before he did he stoped and said don’t talk back to me I have just found out that I sufferer from sever anxiety and very severe depression I feel like I can’t breath around my perents and I want to run away but I can’t leav my friends and brother behind I think I might try to get to a group home thank you for reading

Comment

• Reply: Hi I’m 12 years old and turning 13

Hello,

You mentioned some things that raise concern for your safety and well-being. If any harm or abuse is happening at home, you have the right to report it. We are not experts on the issue, but generally once it's been reported, social services will either decide whether or not to take the case and further investigate. If they do take the case, they will send out someone from child protective services to do an investigation (interviewing people in the household) and from there they will decide the level of danger within the household. It generally ranges from no danger (the youth stays in the home, some services are given, and the case is closed), moderate danger (they will provide family services with possible temporary displacement) and high danger (they will remove the youth from the home and offer certain services).

If you feel like this is an option you want to explore, you may find this website helpful: https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse/. We can also help you to file a report if that’s the route you are considering. It is not your fault that this is happening at home and you have the right to feel safe. It took a lot of courage for you to reach out for help. Good job. NRS is here to listen and here to help. We want you to know that we are here to support you during this difficult time.

Please be safe and reach out soon by phone or chat so that we may help.
            1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or www.1800runaway.org

Take care,
            NRS

Tell us what you think about your experience!

Comment

• I cant live her anymore i am 13 and my grandma hates i live with my mom too but she doesn't have money for a house i just want a place to stay until she gets one but i also want her to be able to see me and me Still be able to see my friends

Comment

• ccsmod1
                ccsmod1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey there,

Thanks so much for contacting us, it takes a lot of courage to reach out and share your story. It must be really hard to live in a home with so much tension. Running away is a big decision and it can be very stressful to figure out what you want to do. If you’d like to go over what’s going on in depth, or if you’d like to explore other options that you may have available to you, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

All the best,
                NRS

• Good day
              I have just turned 21 years and am living with my aunt and her in laws.
              Am not happy because am not part of the family and they pretend they care but they dont .
              Not to say i want to rule myself but living with my sister would make me happy because am more open to her than to my aunt and in laws
              and my aunt is very strict because i have a child she doesn't trust me she thinks am going to have another child in which i will not and the inlaws pretend for me and others no longer come to visit anymore its like am tearing the family apart which is why i want to leave in peace and be with someone who truly understands me and would clearly advise me and would also listen to my feelings and thoughts.

Comment

• ccsmod1
                ccsmod1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/.

We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.

Be safe,
                NRS

• Hey I’m 15 too my mom always calls me names makes fun of me doesn’t even care about me all my friends mom cares and loves them and I’m over here crying everyday I hate it I just wanna die tbh she’s even having my dad catch on too the way she treats me she assumes I’m doing stuff too smh I try my best to keep her happy it doesn’t work

Comment

• ccsmod15
                ccsmod15 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey there,

Thanks so much for your bulletin. It can be difficult to ask for help, but reaching out means that you’re already on your way to improving your situation. We want to help however we can.

It’s frustrating that your mom makes fun of you and doesn’t show you similar affection that your friends’ mothers seem to show them. It’s especially frustrating considering that you’re trying your best to keep her happy. It’s not fair for you to be punished and mistreated when you’re not doing anything wrong.

One option available to you would be for us to set up a conference call with you and your parents so that you can discuss your situation while we mediate the discussion. This way, we can ensure the conversation stays within respectful guidelines and moves towards a resolution. If that’s something you’re interested in, you can give us a call (1-800-786-2929) and we can work to initiate that.

Another option that may be available is to change the way you approach dealing with your mother. If trying to keep her happy isn’t working, maybe you can try being more direct with her about how you’re feeling and the way her behavior is hurting you.

Beyond dealing directly with your parents, a third option could be bringing up the issue with someone at school. There may be a counselor or teacher who you can confide in about your situation, who may be able to offer guidance or support. Talking to somebody about what you’re going through (or even journaling it privately) may not seem like much, but it can offer a lot of relief.

If you feel you can’t stand to be at home, you can also try confiding in a friend and seeing it they’d let you stay over for a day or two while things cool off.

We understand this situation feels overwhelming, but we want you to know that you have options available to you and people who support you. If you’d like to discuss your situation in more depth, you can call us toll free, anytime, at 1-800-786-2929. You can also IM with us through our website at www.1800runaway.org.

We wish you the best of luck with your situation, and we encourage you to reach out to us anytime.
            Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x
            Working...
            X