Please Help Me...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me...

I'm 15. I don't want to live in this house anymore. My parents fight all the time. My dad is always working and when hes not hes at home screaming at us. I have never been so down in my life. i have asthma. i promised myself when i was little i would never smoke. now im smoking. im self-harming. im always depressed. im on so many medications and on and off of them. ive been on Prozac, Zoloft, Welbutrin. I have anxiety. I have never been like this, i swear its my parents. when they decided to start me on cyber school to where i was home all the time and being emotionally abused. screamed at, called names, picked on. you name it. ive ran away before. im a registered Run away in the state of Pennsylvania. I have places to go, but my parents will not let me leave. but i need to get out of here soon because i dont know what will happen if i dont. PLease any help will be appreciated.

Re: Please Help Me...

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us here at National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you have been going through a lot and we are so sorry to hear that your health is suffering because of it. You said that you have taken several different medications, which we assume means that you have been going to a doctor of some sort. Do you ever see a counselor just to talk about the things that have been going on, or the way that you have been feeling because of your parents? Either one on one counseling, or family counseling are options for you regarding communication.

Something that we offer here at NRS is conference calling. This means that if you were to call into our 24/7, confidential and anonymous hotline at 1 800 RUNAWAY (786 2929), we can make a call out to your guardian with you on the line to facilitate a conversation between the two of you and make sure that everyone is equally heard, and you have a chance to speak and communicate your feelings.

You said that you have been self harming and we are sorry to hear this. Are there specific feelings you experience that make you want to self harm? When you avoid the urge to, what do you tell yourself or do that works to keep from self harming?
    We recognize that self harming does not always mean suicidal, but the National Suicide Hotline, 1 800 273 TALK (8255) is always there to talk and provide you with support 24/7, just like we are.

If you would like to talk more about your situation, explore more options or just talk about what’s been going on in more detail you can always call into our anonymous and confidential hotline, 1 800 RUNAWAY (786 2929), or join us on chat through our website, 1800runaway.org from the hours of 4:30pm to 11:30pm CST. We wish you the best of luck with everything.
    Stay safe,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X