ANGERY

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANGERY

i have to move and i am very very very angered by that cuz my mom don't seem to understand that i've only ever went to these schools and i have no friends @ any other schools!! i makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo mad that i think i'll just runaway right before we move! see how she likes that! betcha she won't like it. or maybe she will since it seems like she prefers my lil' bro more. he don't have no friends so he don't care. WHAT SHOULD I DO

Re: ANGERY

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like your mom is not taking your feelings into consideration with this move. Why is it that your mom has to move? Where is it that she is wanting to move to? Is that far from where you are?

What do you think things will be like if you run away because of all of this? Do you know what happnes if you do run from home and your mom calls the police?

Please give us a few more details and if you are able and willing, give us a call 24hrs a day at 1800 RUNAWAY so we can talk a little more about what's going on. We are anonymous and confidential with every call so you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks again for reaching out with your story.

Best of luck.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

thanks. no i dont know what kind of trouble i can get in but i dont care either. my cuz ranaway last year around easter and she left her baby and she didn't get in any trouble at all. so what kind of trouble will i get in if i do decide to runaway

Comment

Hey,

Essentially, you can have a police report filed against you and once that's done, anyone you stay with can be charged with "harboring a runaway". Also, if you try to seek services or continue to go to school or your job, they are also required for reporting your presence.

Do you feel like this is your last resort? There might be other options out there that could involve your family if you'd be willing to work on that. Let us know.

Best of luck.

-NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

Comment

I'm happy. i might not have to switch schools any more. that is why i was exteremly anger before. i'm not gonna runaway any more. thanks so much for your help

Comment

We're glad to hear things are looking up for you. Keep us in mind if you ever need anything else.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x
            Working...
            X