• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod14
    replied
    Re: Moving Out Help?

Hi there,

Often, youth may reach out to NRS in several different ways to discuss their situation. If a response from NRS is not visible to a bulletin posting it may be that we have already provided services to that individual through another platform we provide such as email, our crisis hotline, or our live chat service (in operation every day from 4:30p to 11:30p CST). NRS encourages anyone in need of assistance to contact us through our 24 hour crisis hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY to receive immediate support.

Best of luck,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Moving Out Help?

Moving Out Help?

I am currently 16 and turning 17 in a couple months. I live with my mother and stepfather (who is not my legal guardian). I often visit my grandmothers house and even have a room setup there. I am very miserable and depressed at home for the simple fact that I live very far away from my family. Whenever I go to my grandmothers I get a lot of family interaction and am very happy and comfortable with them there. So my question is, can I move into their house without my parents permission? If it is for my emotional stability?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X