want to run away but hav nowhere to go help please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to run away but hav nowhere to go help please

I am turning 19 this year. I live with my mom, brother and grandmother. My dad doesn't live with us he raped me when I was 3y old my mom was never there for me while growing up. My brother is 2y younger than me but he is bigger and stronger than me he abuses me just because he can I'm not allowed to touch him. My brother thinks he can do what he wants boss everyone around just coz he is taller than u. my mom has a boyfriend for 9y now he has a son and when I was 12 he molested me while I was sleeping then again 2y later. When I told my mom about it she turned a blind eye. I used to cut myself but then realized what good would it do. Her boyfriend use to hit me with a pipe for stuff I didn't do. I was kidnapped twice tortured and raped, I was asulted more than 15 times. I ran away before but not very far coz I had somewhere to go but now I don't. my grandmother criticizes me about everything I do. Nothing I do is ever good enough. I have to clean and do everything I have to satisfy and make everyone else happy while I'm miserable and that's not fair towards me I ant to move to cape town find a job and somewhere to stay but I cant I have no money nowhere to go nothing. I cry myself to sleep every night and I'm tired of pleasing everyone and not being happy for once I my life. I just need a break but they wont give it to me so I'm going to go out and find myself. please help me if anyone cares ..........

Re: want to run away but hav nowhere to go help please

Hey,

We're so glad that you decided to reach out to us. We're sorry to hear about how people have treated you. It sounds like you've been a survivor surviving your whole life. We want to advocate for you and with you.

You are 18 (going on 19) and are probably of legal age in your state. That age is usually 18 in most states. It sounds like you're looking for options of where to go in your area. There are many social service agencies across the country but the trick is to find some close to you that you can apply for, get transportation to and become accepted there. We are a crisis hotline that can help you make these calls no matter where you are.

If you can't reach out to us, who around you can you ask for help? It might be a good idea to talk to folks that you trust and that can provide you with resources.

If you aren't able to find people like that, please call us at 1800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We're anonymous, confidential and available 24/7. We're here to listen, here to help. And if that doesn't work, try our live chat program from 430p-1130p (central standard time).

Best,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

My mom beats me up for no reason and I'm always mad because she constantly swears.she always talks bad about my aunt an criticized her because she always thinks bad when my aunt thinks good. My mom always says she thinks good and that is what makes me most mad because my mom is a hipocrate she is always mad except for when my step dad is in sight or when she heard him. My step dad gets us stuff every time he nails my mom wich pisses me off I live in he'll get me out if you care

Comment

Thank you for contacting National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We are a confidential agency and mandated reporters, so discussing the abuse in detail and giving first and last names, by law, obligates us to report the abuse. You don’t deserve to be treated this way. If you wanted to report the abuse yourself, we could assist you with the process.
        It sounds like you are living in a difficult situation and it’s nice that your aunt seems to be a support system for you during this time. Maybe you could talk to your aunt about the possibility of an alternate living arrangement with her or even a place you can go and get away when things make you mad at home.
        Perhaps you could also reach out to other family members and friends for support with making your situation better. For additional support and assistance on what to do, you could contact Child Help USA 1800-422-4453.
        Thank you again for contacting us. If you would like to talk more about this situation, please feel free to reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat (if services appear available to use).
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

Comment

Hey, I'm not from NRS, but I just wanted to tell you that people . There is no sentient being ever to live that deserves what you've gotten, and I am sorry you have had to endure the worst of humanity. I hope you get the help that you need, and your life gets better.
          P.S. love yourself, and live your life!
          Last edited by ccsmod10; 11-23-2016, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Hello There!

Thanks for utilizing our public forum. It is great that you are providing some support to our other posts. If something resonates with yourself, please feel free to call us or live chat with us.
            Best Wishes,
            NRS

Tell us what you think about your experience!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x
            Working...
            X