IM DONE!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM DONE!!!

I am ready to leave but don't know where...I want to go somewhere else....just not here.....my mom and dad get on my nerves and I am tired of skool.....me and my friend are running away over the summer after we graduate from 8th grade cuz both of us...HATE!...home....real tlk

Re: IM DONE!!!

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out and briefly telling us about what is going on. What is specifically going on at home with your family? How long have you been experiencing these issues?

When and If you and your friend decide to run away, how do you expect to survive?

If you are willing and able, please give us a call at 1800-RUNAWAY 24hrs a day. We may be able to help out with some other options.

Best of luck,

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

well runing away is only one option. have u tried everything, like moving in with a friend and there family that likes u and u find easy to talk to and hnag out with.

Comment

Thanks for your response to the previous bulletin and suggestions to do besides running. It's great to know that other people read these bulletins and want to help! You're right that running is only one option.

Keep us in mind if you ever need to talk about anything or need any sort of help. Otherwise, we encourage you to continue reading these posts and encouraging others!
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x
        Working...
        X