Idk where to go

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk where to go

I am mainly leaving cuz my mom she annoys me sooo much i can't even say how much cuz its like for every little thing and my brother and sisters are always sooo mean to me and i don't tell any of my family anything cuz they always say im weird and they would never understand or care what i have to say and at school i barely have any friends and i just can't put up with my life so i am going to leave to start a new one. I know when im leaving but idk where to go

RE: Idk where to go

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us for help. It sounds like you are in a really tough situation right now. We are sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time with your family and that you feel misunderstood. That must be really challenging. It sounds like you are thinking about running away, but you aren’t sure where to start. If you want to talk to somebody about what is going on, we are here for you. You can call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) to talk 24/7. If you would rather chat online, our live chat service on our website, www.1800RUNAWAY.org, is open between the hours of 4:30pm and 11:30pm Central time.

It was really smart of you to contact us before you decide to leave. Here are a couple things to consider and questions you can ask yourself before leaving your house.

• What else can I do to improve my home situation before I leave?
    • What would make me stay at home?
    • How will I survive?
    • Is running away safe?
    • Who can I count on to help me?
    • Am I being realistic?
    • Have I given this enough thought?
    • What are my other options?
    • If I end up in trouble, who will I call?
    • When I return home, what will happen?

When you call or chat, we can help you figure out what options you might have and help you find somewhere safe to go. We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can, and all of our services are anonymous and confidential. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon and wish you the best of luck!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X