No announcement yet.

8 years old my moms boyfriend kicked me out and. i have no where at all to stay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 years old my moms boyfriend kicked me out and. i have no where at all to stay

Im 18 years old my moms boyfriend kicked me out and. i have no where at all to stay! i dont have any family to stay with either. Is there any womans shelter near by i can go to for free i have no money im not working

Re: 18 years old my moms boyfriend kicked me out and i have no where at all to stay

Thank you for contacting us. It sounds like you are in a tough spot right now and we are glad you reached out for some support. You mentioned that your mom’s boyfriend recently kicked you out and it sounds like you don’t have a safe place to go. We are sorry to hear you are going through this and right now it seems like the main concern is finding a safe place you can stay. In order to look up shelter resources we would need to know the city and state you are located in. If you would like to talk with someone directly you can reach us at our 24 hour hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). There is always someone here to provide support, discuss options, and find helpful resources in the area. If you call in we can also help call shelters with you. All of our services are completely confidential and anonymous and there is always someone here to listen. Take care.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X