I dont know what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know what to do

No body listens to me i get yelled at and alot cursed at alot. The reson why i am here is to get an opinion on what i should do. I want to leave this hell hole everything is apparently my fault. I live in ohio im scared to use my real name. I have a freind in Hawaii. Hes a good friend of mine he has really been out to help me. I said im done living he has helped me not kill my self and he offered me a way out i trust him 110%. He is going to buy a plane ticket for me. I really want to leave im not treated fairly im exusted from puking from the stress im under and i really want to take this oportuity he said i can stay at his house for aslong as i need what should i do!?!?!?
    Im 16 and im scared please help me

RE: I don't know what to do

Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out to us for help. It sounds like you have a very stressful home life. It is understandable that you would feel like leaving. Nobody deserves to be mistreated at home, and it must be terrible to feel like everything is your fault. We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can. If you want to ask questions and hear about what options you might have, you can call us any time at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or contact us via live chat on our website between 4:30pm and 11:30pm Central time. We can help you find resources and think of a plan of action.
    You said you want to go to Hawaii to live with a friend. Have you thought about what might happen if your parents report you as a runaway? It is not illegal to run away, but the cops can make you go home. However, it is illegal to harbor a runaway, so since your friend is helping you run away across state lines, he could get into trouble with the law. There are a few other things that you might want to think about before you run away. Check out this webpage with a list of questions that you can ask yourself: http://www.1800runaway.org/Should-I-Run-Away/
    We understand how hard it is to reach out for help. Running away from home is a big step, and we are here to help you figure out if it is the right decision for you. Please call us with any questions that you might have. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X