•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod5
    replied
    Hey,
    Thanks for reaching out to us. It sounds like you're going through a tough time and seeking support. We'll try and help out as best as we can.

You stated that no one cares about you and mentioned a lot about your mom and dad. Are there people outside of your family that are good listeners and would be able to offer some sort of support? Possibly and aunt or uncle or even a teacher at school? It might be good to find someone that you trust to talk about the situation at home.

You stated that you're considering running from home...do you know where you'd go and how you'd survive if you left home? Running from home is very serious and it might require some planning for safety, food and shelter. We can explore some of those options with you.

If you'd like to talk about what resources are available to you and how you can connect with those, please call us at 1800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We're anonymous, confidential and available 24/7. We're here to listen, here to help.

NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic i want to run away

i want to run away

i want to run away cause i think noone cares about me at all my dad doesnt care either he left my mom and my 2 sibling and now he freakin act like we dont exist anymore cause of his new freakin wife which lead my mom to get a job she left her old boyfriend 3 years ago cause he hit her now she has a new boyfriend and now all she does is talk to him and sometime ignores me i cut myself before ounce and i remember hitting myself when i was 10-11 because i was depressed so im running away for a better life and to see how their life will be when im gone there wouldnt be a difference they will probably be happy that im leaving
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X