I hate my life.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my life.

I really hate my life i feel as if i don't belong anywhere and my family hates me. They think im very dumb and im sick of them putting me down every single day. I really want to commit suicide or just run away but i don't know what to do. At school all my friends love teasing me and obviously thy're joking but inside there is another feeling. I hate it. I always bring problems to my family. Always. My mum has said many upsetting things to me and i'll cry and cry and cry myself to sleep. I feel as if i cant talk to anyone. What should i do? I bottle it all up and also end up having panic attacks. I just hate my life.

re: I hate my life.

We're glad you got in touch with us. It sounds like things have been really tough recently, and we’re here to listen and try to help. We're sorry to hear that you’ve had those issues with your family and at school. Is there anyone you think you might be able to talk to about what’s going on? One option is to call us here at the National Runaway Safeline. Our number is 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) and we’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Another option is to chat with us from 4:30-11:30 pm central every day at www.1800runaway.org.

We can talk to you about what’s going on, or try to find resources that may be helpful. Is there anyone at school you can talk to? If you are thinking about suicide, one option is to call the National Suicide Hotline. That number is 1-800-273-TALK. Have you thought about where you would go if you ran away? We can provide resources related to running away if you ever need them.

It sounds really hard to go through all this. We're sorry to hear you’re having panic attacks too. It sounds like talking to someone about what’s going on is important to you. If that’s the case, again, please don’t hesitate to call us. Our services are confidential and anonymous.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X