worried sick!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worried sick!

my boyfriend just got kicked out and NY parents won't let him stay here and idk what to do! I want to help him! he has no family that will help. they abandoned him awhile ago and ... and.... I just don't know what to do! please help !

RE: worried sick

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us for help. We are sorry to hear that your boyfriend was kicked out, it sounds like you care a lot about him and want him to find a safe place to stay. Although we are not legal experts, If he is still a minor, his parents have a legal obligation to provide housing for him or an alternative place to stay. They can possibly face charges of neglect from law enforcement. If this is not an option, there are sometimes other safe places he could stay. Depending on the state he is in, the local Covenant House may be able to provide housing for him temporarily. If you wanted to give him our phone number at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) we could contact local shelters or living programs for him.

We can also be reached by live chat at www.1800runaway.org from 4:30pm-11:30pm Central Standard Time. We hope to hear from him soon and wish you both the best of luck.

- NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X