im 15

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im 15

im 15 and i want to move in with my boyfriend and his family. my mom treats me like im a prisoner, i tried to find away to fix our relationship but i doesnt, i haven't told her about this, and im scared of what she's going to say because she don't let me go anywhere and she doesn't wants me to be with him. HELPPPP

re: im 15

We are sorry to hear about your situation and can't even begin to imagine how hard that must be for you. We are glad that you are reaching out to us, and were are here to help in anyway that we can. Have you considered any other alternative steps you could take? Sometimes conversations like that can be difficult to have and one service that we offer is a conference call between you, us and your parents. Is there anyone else that you could reach out to for support to talk through how you are feeling?

If you would feel comfortable contacting us, you can call us and we can try and think of some other options for you to explore. You can call out hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) 24 hours a day. Alternatively, if you would prefer to talk to us via the internet, you can use our chat service. That can be found on our homepage www.1800runaway.org. Out chat service is open from 4:30 PM- 11:30 PM CST. Take care,

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X