Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help this is urgent!

I need help because my guardians are being highly unreasonable and are sending me back to the Philippines. I am a registered U.S. citizen and I am wondering if they can even do this. I am 17 and attend high school. I am currently at a different location because I just ran away from home. If I go back home they will most likely send me back without second thought. I need help to know how to combat this situation, because I atleast want a future. I don't want to stop school and go back to the Philippines. I would rather complete school here so I can have a future and a chance of life when I am an adult. This is urgent and will probably be found very soon so please respond ASAP!

RE: Please help this is urgent!

Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out to us for help. It sounds like you are in a very difficult situation and need some help. You said that your guardians are trying to send you back to the Philippines and that you ran away because you do not want to go back. It is understandable why you would be scared and stressed out right now. If you would like to talk to somebody about your situation, give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY. Our 24 hour hotline is here to support you in any way that we can, and it might be easier for us to help you find resources if we knew the specifics of your situation. Another resource that might be helpful for you is the Family Support Network Hotline for families that are facing separation due to deportation. Their number is 1-855-435-7693. You might also want to talk to a lawyer. We can help you find some legal resources in your area. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X