no where to go

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no where to go

Its just me my brother sister and mom and my mom is not supporting me at all and she kicked me out today. Im at a gas station by myself i have no family or friends i can talk to and have no where to go

No where to go

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.
    We are sorry to hear you have been kicked out of the house by your mom.
    It can be very hard emotionally on someone when they feel unsupported by family members.
    You don’t deserve to be put in the position to feel that way.
    It sounds like you don’t have a place to go maybe we can assist you with locating an emergency youth shelter.
    NRS provides services for youth 21 and under.

No one deserves to be kicked out or mistreated in any way.
    You can call our 24hr toll free crisis line at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) and we can search our data base for possible services in your city and state.
    If you are a minor under the age of 18 it may be considered illegal for you parent to put you out of the home. If you feel unsafe and would like immediate help you can call 911 for police assistance with getting you to a safe place.

You can also try http://nationalsafeplace.org/ to locate a safe place in your city and state.
    Do you have a cell phone? If you do you can text them just follow the instructions below.

TXT 4 HELP
    If you’re in trouble or need help, text “safe” and your current location (address/city/state) to 69866.
    TXT 4 HELP is a 24-hour text-for-support service offered by National Safe Place to help teens access immediate help and safety.
    Does that make sense?

We hope that you choose to continue to reach out for help. It was very resourceful of you to contact NRS for help.
    Thank you again for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X