my bff ran

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my bff ran

My best friend ran away on friday. she left a note saying she was going out west. aka los angeles. i dont know where she is now. she apparently called her house at midnight on saturday and said she was in a town north of where i live. she has no cell phone, computer, car, nothing. she has no means of communication. what can i do to ease the pain, im feeling, her mother is feeling, and to try to find her???

Re: my bff ran

Hello,
    we're sorry to hear about your friend running away and how it has effected you and her family's feelings
    about her being gone. We would like to give you some referrals for her mom to contact for help with trying to find her and support help for what you all are feeling about her running away.

National Center For Missing and Exploited Children
    1-800-843-5678

Child Find Families Anonymous
    1-800-426-5678 1-800-736-9801

OPERATION Lookout
    1-800-782-7335 Covenant House
    1-800-999-9999

We invite you and your friend's mom to call our 1-800-runaway 24hr hotline to go over more options for help concerning your friend being a runaway and to provide a listening ear to your feelings and concerns about
    the situation. It is our hope that your friend is safe and there is more communication to follow from her phone call. Pease tell all friends and family who might talk to her to give her our number as well.
    We appreciate your contacting us and look forward to hearing from you.

Take Care,
    N.R.S.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X