My parents and siblings never listen...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My parents and siblings never listen...

I share a room with my little brother who tries his personal best to annoy me, and we got into a fight a couple of days ago, and i tried to explain to my mom what happened, but the only story she'd beleive was her own. This has happened many times, and truly im TIRED...I also feel like i have anger issues but ive never shared this with anyone. Sometimes i use my stress ball i found in my house. But i really have too much anger for that. I need help...

~Tissues~
    Last edited by ccsmod6; 07-08-2013, 08:28 AM. Reason: confidentiality

re: My parents and siblings never listen...

Hi

Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like it can be frustrating when you tell the truth and is still not believed. It seems like your little brother tries to annoy you which unfortunately can probably be said for many siblings. You mentioned that you feel like you have anger issues but have not shared your concerns with anyone. It sounds like you have tried some things at home to help deal with your anger. It also sounds like the stress ball didn’t work and you would like additional help. Have you thought about attending an anger management class? Depending on how severe things may be, seeking professional assistance to help you manage may be recommended. If you like, we can assist you with trying to locate local resources. In order to do so, we would need your age and city and state. It may be easier to assist via our 24/7 hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). Our hotline is toll-free, confidential, and anonymous. It sounds like you are taking one of the first and challenging steps but you are reaching out which is great.

We are also available via Live Chat between 4:30pm and 11:30pm CST 7 days a week. We hope to hear from you soon.

Good Luck
    ~NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

i have annoying little brother to and my mom only belive what she want to to and i have an anger problem to and maybe that stress ball mite help but go talk to your little brother he will under stand i know he will because mine does just tell him that mom gets angery when we play fight and tell him you will get in bad trouble and if that dont work then dont go near he for a little while and then he will begin to ask you why have we not played and you say because if you dont play right then i am going to get in trouble and if i get in trouble then mom well be angery and we can not play no more and just tell him how you feel and hopefully he will understand and just try to stay away from your mom because the less time you are arounder her the less stuff she will have to arugu about i hope i was helpful in any way!!!!!!! i wish you the goodis luck on it and hope you breake thought this tuff time!!!!!! bye

Comment

fovkrokrokgro-gkrrogkkbofll i going to kill myself

Comment

Re:

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like you are really going through a lot with thoughts of ending your life. Please do reach out to us by phone or chat if you want to talk more, we’re here to support you in any way that we can. We’d also like to pass along the National Suicide Hotline at (800) 273 TALK, that’s available 24/7 as well.

We hope to talk to you soon.

NRS
          Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
          [email protected] (Crisis Email)
          1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
          Tell us what you think about your experience!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
          x
          x
          Working...
          X