Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really dont know what to do...

hi
    i really dont know what to say.uhave everything because of parents and the have always been kind to me but i think i repay them a bad way.i get bad grades and i got really bad average in school final exams.but they still believe. i was a good student last year but idont know what happened to me suddenly i lost my intrest in my studies. now they want to sent me to uk for better education but i keep telling my self what if i get low grades this year an fail in university entrance exams. i really dont know what to do.

i really don't know what to do...

Hello,
    Sounds like you’re going through a tough time. It’s probably hard to not understand why your grades have gone down and then in turn get punished for that.

It does sound like your family is putting a lot of pressure on you to get perfect grades. Do they know that you’re feeling a bit unsure and uneasy about going to the UK to get your grades back up? If they don’t know, do you think they’ll respond well? Sometimes being clear about our fears and insecurities lets people know that we need in order to feel supported and confident on what to do next.

Let’s say you weren’t going to the UK for that program, what do you think would be a better option?

We’re an anonymous and confidential hotline located in the USA and we want to be available to you. Please call us at 1800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) to explore what options might be available to you. We can speak with you about resources that could be of some help.

Best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X