X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod2
    replied
    Thank you for reaching out to us and telling us about what’s been going on. It sounds like you are having a difficult time right now and it was very brave of you to reach out to us.

It sounds like your parents use to argue all the time but they are no longer together anymore. We are sorry to hear that you saw your parents argue that one time, it seems like that would be very scary for you. What is your relationship like with your dad?

It sounds like your mom has a new boyfriend and you suspect that they may have a baby. It also sounds like you are thinking of running away from home but need a place to stay. It’s great that you have reached out to us to help you. We definitely may be able to help you find a shelter but we would need to know what city and state you are in.

Here at the National Runaway Safeline, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) if you would like to call and talk with us. We also have online chat services that are available from 4:30 PM-11:30 PM (CST), 7 days a week.

We look forward to hearing from you and wishing you the best of luck!

~NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic I'm a 10years and I wanna run away

I'm a 10years and I wanna run away

My mom and my dad have argued ever since I was little my dad abused my mom1time I've seen he tore up the room and through his ring on the ground and pushed her but its not my dad anymore it's my mom she has a boyfriend now and they are kissy kissy and they lay right behind each other and I read through their text and they might have a baby and I told her I didn't agree but who cares about what I say not her and my mom dosent pay attention to me anymore I've tried starving myself but they wouldn't let me and I need a place to go to run away to and I don't know where I need help I never done it before
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X