im 14 and wanna runaway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im 14 and wanna runaway

i have been looking at many sites and things on how to runaway.. noone but myself and my girlfriend understand why i feel the way i do. My dad who i looked up to always treats me like crap now that he has another baby and another life.. i live with my mom.. she has hittin me alot of es. she claims it was disipline when in actuality it was her taking the anger of my step father cheating and having another baby out on us.. she has kicked me put of the house 2 tes and kicked my sister out 1 time.. next time i wanna be prepared.. because i wont be coming back.. i need info on a fresh start with me and possibly my girlfriend who stays in an abusive home.. i need addresses to places i can go for food and shelter with out people contactin my parents. i do have a job at mcdonalds so i have a little money

re: im 14 and wanna runaway

Hi

Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. We are sorry to hear about the way your mom has been treating you. It is unfair that she is taking all of her frustrations out on you and your sister. We would like to assist you with trying to locate a safe place. In order to do so, we will need to know the city and state you’re located in. The majority of youth shelters are obligated one way or another to eventually contact parent(s) or legal guardian(s) for permission after a certain period of time. The availability of resources will depend on your city and state. To get immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). Our hotline is confidential, anonymous, toll-free, and available 24/7. In addition you can speak to live person via Live Chat between 4:30pm and 11:30pm CST.

Best Wishes
    ~NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X