Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i wanna run away from home. please help me.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 21 yr old girl from jamshedpur. I was don't wanna leave with my respected family. My father didn't have any responsibility towards us. My life is hell because of him. First wen I and my younger wer young my father use to quit his job several of times because of his drinking and abusing habbit. Same he repeats at home with us. He use to badly abuse and beat my mom, brother and me. Because my father carelessness and nature of quiting job we suffered from highly financial crises. My father always use to drink and beat us. We were really scared of him, but when his hangover gets over he use to manipulate my mom through his love and that's the reason why my mom never divorced him or filed complaint against him. My father is double faces personality. No one can find out that he is that bad with us because he behaves in a pleasant manner with everyone. I was always a good student but because of my father's bad behavior I never studied at my home. All I have gained knowledge is from my school and tution. Where i wished to study and become an robotics Engineer , to support my family I started working as a sales girl at shop. That time even my father drank day n night and use to spoil our days. Then he suffered from some lever problem. All my earning was spent on his medicines. I had no savings. Then because of that job I wasn't able to fill up my graduation admission form and date exceeded. I had to suffer a year gap. Then my father started his job somewhere I left my job to complete my studies but after my graduation frst year he left his job again. We were left with nothing. No savings. We use to beg in front of our relatives. I was looking for and fortunately I got job. Better than previous one. I was the only earning person in my family. Again time arrived for graduation part 2 admission and because of financial issues I was not able to collect 2thousand rs for admission. Again last date of admission passed away. I kept doing my duties and my didn't took admission. Graduation was very much important for me. But all because of my family I won't be able to complete it. I just want to go away.. I m fed up of my situation.

Comment

• ccsmod0
      ccsmod0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello,
      It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help.
      The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. Since you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: http://www.childhelplineinternationa...where-we-work/
      We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.

I wanna run away from home as now I'm living in delhi and i always used to hear about myself that i can't do anything in lyf, so just wanted to stand on my own legs don't needed anyone support

Comment

Hi there,

It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help.
      The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. Since you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: http://www.childhelplineinternationa...where-we-work/
      We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.

NRS
      Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
      [email protected] (Crisis Email)
      1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Im 12 and want to run away, I get buliled everyway, I have no friends, my dad left when I was 3, my mom has a short temper, she has hurt me both physically and verbally, help ,I'm from U.S.A, like to be in group help!! Please

Comment

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. We understand that it takes a lot of courage to ask for help and we want you to know that you deserve to feel safe and happy in your home. One thing you can do would be to report the abuse. We can’t be 100% sure what the outcome will be if your local CPS decides to open a case based on what you share. Sometimes CPS decides to remove minors from the home and other times they offer services such as family counseling or mediation instead. The only way to know the outcome might be to reach out to them directly and if you’re ready to do that we are here to help you through that process. Reaching out to Child Help USA at (1-800-422-4453) or www.childhelp.org may help to get a better understanding of what may happen before and after a report is made.

It also sounds like you want to runaway. Having a plan about where you would go and how you would take care of yourself is important. Unfortunately, due to your age, a lot of youth shelters will not accept you without parental consent. You may want to consider asking your mom if you could stay with another family member or close friend. As you know, if you leave home without permission your mom has the right to file a runaway report. With a runaway report, if the police finds you they will continue to return you home. If you decide to leave home, you could visit the National Safe place (nationsafeplace.org) the website would provide you with local safe places to go so that you are not on the streets.

In regards to the bullying, do you have anyone at school like a counselor or a trusted adult that you can talk to that can advocate for you? If not, and if you are looking for an online community to help with bullying, you can reach out to www.stopbullying.gov or www.Netsmartz.org for support.

Don't hesitate to give us a call if you want more resources or want help walking through anything listed above.

Stay safe,

NRS
          Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
          [email protected] (Crisis Email)
          1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
          https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I am 28 yrs old from mumbai. my parents always pressurize me to do some job but i am not interested to work. i want to run away from my house forever. please help me where i can go and i can leave?

Comment

• ccsmod2
              ccsmod2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: http://www.childhelplineinternationa...where-we-work/

Hey. ..I wanna run away ..I'm 17 year old I have many problem with my parents them never understand me and never let's me do what I wanna be or like ..My friends also can't help me.. Them Also treat me different with my other siblings.. Their never mad or hits them like what them do toward me...it's so unfair for me to accept it's...if can ..Can I go to south Korean? I wanna become a dancer at there.. I know I don't know somebody at there and wanna live at there but please help me .... I also have thinking to run away before but I don't know where I wanna go until I found this . .

Comment

• ccsmod2
              ccsmod2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for reaching out to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand that it takes courage to seek help. We are very sorry to hear about your problems at home. You mentioned that your parents hit you, abuse is never okay and you don't deserve to be treated that way. You have the right to report the abuse. Child Help (1-800-422-4453) is a great resource to explore your options and get information on how to transfer custody. You could try asking your parents if they would allow you to stay with another family member. Another option that you have is contacting Child Protective Services. You may also want to consider looking into emancipation laws for your state. You stated that you are thinking about running away. If you decide to runaway your parents have the right to file a runaway report. With a runaway report, if the police find you they may return you home. We are not legal experts so we cannot say for sure whether you can go to South Korea without your parents permission. Some things to consider would be how you stay safe and where would you live. We hope that this information is helpful, please feel free to contact us directly via our 24 hour crisis hotline (1-800-786-2929), email, or live chat.

Hello.... I don't know what to do anymore.... it seems the hardest i try it doesn't work. Im 17 years old i cant find a job. They are starting to say that i live for free. I dont really like this to be honest... i have been so hard to get a job but i just havent been lucky to find one... i wanna run away no matter what i do is never enough. I dont know what to do anymore. I dont have friends i can stay in. I dont have other family menbers. Im on my own and im only being a burden.... no matter where i go im always a burden. I cant go back to my contry puerto Rico. I refuse to go back with my mother we dont have a good relationship....... my father abandoned me when i was 1 years old..... to my family's eyes im just a mistake.....i wanna run away from all this

Comment

• ccsmod15
              ccsmod15 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us today. It takes a lot of courage to ask for help and we really appreciate the strength it took to contact us.
              It sounds like you are having a tough time finding a job, which can be a really frustrating search. A lot of times, little things like workshopping your resume or developing your interview skills can help your chances getting a job. Sometimes schools or local resources like a library offer resources that can help you to work on these skills.
              It seems like there is a lot of pressure put on you at home. That can be really tough to go through, so it’s understandable that you don’t like being there. There are a lot of things to consider before you leave home like where you would go, how you would get there, and what you would do to take care of yourself.
              It sounds like you are frustrated and still might have a lot of questions. If you want to discuss your situation and your options in more detail, please feel free to call us at 1-800-786-2929. We are confidential, toll free and available 24/7.
              I’d like to thank you again for reaching out again! Good luck!

I am 12 years old and im on the verge of running away from home. My parents neglect me and verbally abuse me. They blame me for my little siblings wrong doings. They say things they shouldn't and they are such hypocrites. In public im an angel but home alone im a ********** and a trifling mother********er (excuse my language please) i have not tried suicide but if this keeps happening i will eventually please help. I really love my aunt. She treates my right and with respect. She looks out for me, but i wish i could get signed over to her. Is there anyway i can get signed over to my aunt please.

Comment

• ccsmod7
              ccsmod7 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi,

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. We're so sorry to hear your parents are treating you like that. No one deserves to feel disrespected or neglected, especially by their family. These thoughts and feelings you're having about suicide can be very scary and overwhelming. If you feel you are in danger of hurting yourself, you may consider calling the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.

You also mentioned that you are being neglected and verbally abused by your parents. If you would like, you may choose to contact Child Help at 1-800-422-4453. They will be able to talk to you about different types of abuse and help you understand some options, such as filing an abuse report.

It's great that you have a positive relationship with your aunt to help you get through this tough time. While we are not legal experts, we can tell you that your aunt would not be able to gain custody of you without some sort of legal involvement. Custody issues can be tricky, but if this is something you and your aunt feel strongly about, you may choose to seek professional legal guidance.

We're so glad you decided to reach out to us - it takes courage to reach out and this is a great first step! If you would like to talk to someone about your situation further, we are available 24/7 on our hotline at 1-800-786-2929. We wish you the best!

NRS

I wan run away from my family because my parents insisting to get married

Comment

• ccsmod11
              ccsmod11 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. It definitely sounds like you're in a difficult time trying to navigate your parents' upcoming marriage. Marriage can be very impacting for people, even if they aren't themselves getting married. We would be glad to talk to you about the feelings this engagement has brought up for you, and we also can help you plan for your safety in the event you decide to run away. We also can talk to you about other options besides running away, and we can help you try to talk to your parents, perhaps by a conference call with you and a parent. Just call us at 1-800-786-2929.

Best,
              NRS

I am 18 years, and I am from India I wanna run away from my home because I wanna complete my further studies in abroad but my parents are not allowing me to go abroad for only one reason i.e, am a girl and there is no money with me I can manage if there is any part time job I don't wanna stay in my home any more.Please I need someone to help me

Comment

• ccsmod10
              ccsmod10 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello there, thanks for reaching out today!

Sounds like you are going through so much right now. Unfortunately we are based in the United States and do not know what international runaway laws look like. Your might reach out to the UK's Childline: https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/. You also may want to call 1098, an Indian help line for youth.

Best of luck to you and we are sorry we are unable to help.

-NRS
              Last edited by ccsmod11; 07-17-2018, 05:45 PM.

I am 23 years old...from amritsar...punjab...india
            i am very depreseed dont knw who to tok to nd what to tok
            i am having 3 yrs old relation....despite of oll d problems...he finally approached my family fr marriage....bt my family said no they r not at oll ready.....i took my stand nd everythng i could....bt my family still not ready
            then we thought gice tym to them...bt with tymagain started fighting..on everythng....we have ling distance relationship.....he has his own lyf prblems too nd nw he thinks i am also a prblm in his lyf.....i just want to be with him.....my parents are still ready nd he too nw getting away from d marriage thought....i am just done with everyone i really want someone to hold me nd say i am not wrng coz in oll these 3 yrs oll i got to hear is....i am wrong in every situation......i dont bring out good in him bt i bring d wrst in him.....
            either help me understand him or him to undestand me
            or just helo me run....ne done with my lyf nd ol d stuff going around

Comment

• ccsmod2
              ccsmod2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/.

I'm 17. I live in India. And I need to runaway from my home. This place is toxic. My parents act like they care in front of others. But it's just totally the opposite. Day and night they resort to emotional blackmail and threats and abuses... On me of course. It's just... Too much.....no convincing or anything can change them... I don't even think they're my real parents. They wouldn't do all this to me if they were. I really need to get away from here. I need to runaway

Comment

• ccsmod7
              ccsmod7 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/.

Hello, i actually don't want to run away i have tried this technique 2 times it didn't work out i want to die now i just don't know what to do. i'm aditya i'm 19 and i'm from delhi, india. my parents are forcing me to do something i don't want to i don't even have a single friend with whom i can share this thing, i'll be very honest i want to become an actor and i work for it day and night i apply for small roles in tv shows and i get selected also, but my parents don't allow me to do this, i have reported my problem to a lot of sites but nothing worked out, i want to live seriously please help me before it gets too late.

Comment

• ccsmod9
              ccsmod9 commented
              Editing a comment

Hello am Yasmin am a gay child from Nigeria. Am not allowed to be my self here am not happy please help me .

Comment

• ccsmod15
              ccsmod15 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/. Here is the website for Child Helpline in Nigeria: hdinigeria.org
          Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x
          Working...
          X