Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i wanna run away from home. please help me.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey dude

Hey

I am 15 from India and I am thinking of just running away from home I have every facilities I home internet game food I mean everything but the problem is my mother father they are always fighting fighting fighting fighting idk what to do anyways I live with my dad now my mom divorced my father but still my mom dad is not denied their fight I remember when I was kid I would keep my head between my legs so that I don't hear and see the fight . Second problem is my grades studies etc I am the weakest in class my marks are just freaking ******** its 000000000 nothing idk why I go school idk why I stay at home I am just totally frustrated hope u can help a Indian :'(

can u give ur fb

Comment

RE: hey dude

Hello there –

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to get into contact with us here at the National Runaway Safeline, we are always here to listen and here to help in any way that we can. From your message to us, it sounds like you have are going through a very hard time right now and seem to be very overwhelmed with everything that is going on It must be very frustrating to have to keep hearing your parents fighting with each other.

Unfortunately, we don’t know much about resources in India for we mainly work within the United States. But there are resources that might be able to help you. There is the “Childline” (http://www.childlineindia.org.in/). Hopefully this place is more able to help you in your situation.

It also sounds like your dealing with some low self-confidence mainly taking place in the school setting. Have you tried talking about what you have been feeling lately with anyone (i.e close friends, family members, school counselor, etc)? It might be helpful to have someone that you really trust to know what is going on with your and your feels, they can always provide you with direct support in person if you needed it. You might also do some self-care activities that you can practice on your own whenever you’re feeling a little down. Some things that you can think about doing is, setting small goals and celebrating them when they are achieved, maybe make a list of positive traits that you like about yourself (personal or public traits), trying your very best to refrain from comparing yourself to others at school or home, maybe establishing a hobby that makes you feel good about yourself, even try challenging your negative thoughts by asking their validity or by rethinking them in a positive manner (i.e. turn "I am a slow worker" into "I am a worker who takes time to do well at a task"). Starting a journal could also help you with these task. Does this sound like something that you can do?
      Last edited by ccsmod8; 08-09-2015, 04:53 PM.
      Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
      [email protected] (Crisis Email)
      1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I really want to run away.hurt completely

I am a 23 old years woman.and i am going through a pathetic situation.a girl could ever be.i am an indian.my mom my parents just never understand me.whenever i come to them to say something they ignore me as if i am a kid.i had a boyfriend and soon i realized that he was not worth getting married too.but he started blackmailing me,through many sorts of ********.initially my marents were my support but later they started taunting me on it with very harsh and cheap words.my ex already took my confidence down and my dad and my mother abuse and hurts me.on the top of it my big brother!!he has now cleared his IAS Examination my parents truuly proud of him and i am just a piece of ******** at there home creating issues for them.yesterday i had a fight with my brother on a very small thing ,he just barked like ******** to me ,and when i told this to my mom she instead starting saying me.today when i came to her to say sorry (just to finish this ********) we had a fight again and she slapped me,later she came to me and when again i started complaing against my brother she started crying terribly out of no where.my brother hit me so bad so bad for this.i just want to run away and start my own career i am tired of all ******** and i dont even want cause of my this act my mom hurt herself!!il die if il npt move out!!this is killing me!!!what should i do?should i run away?help me guys

Comment

RE: I really want to run away. hurt completely

Hello,
          Thanks for reaching out to us for help. It sounds like you are in a really bad situation at home. You deserve to be safe at home, and it sounds like you are being slapped, hit, and ridiculed by your brother and your mom. That sounds very painful and stressful to deal with. Our organization is located in the United States, and we are not familiar with laws or resources outside the US. We are glad that you reached out to us, it takes so much strength to reach out for help. It sounds like you are ready to leave and start your own career and life. If you need to talk about your options, a local resource in India might be a good place to start. Here are two crisis hotlines in India that might be a good resource for you:
          Child Line: Call 1098 or go to http://www.childlineindia.org.in/
          Domestic Violence Helpline: Call +91-9423827818 or go to www.dvhindia.com
          If you need to talk, we are here to support you however we can. Wishing you the best of luck,
          Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

Comment

I wanna run away I hate my life

My name is ***** I just turned 18 I'm still in high school I live in the United States .. I hate my life I been bullied my whole life about my weight how ugly I am, I been bullied by my family and people out in public I just hate everything this whole summer has been a disaster I been through so much I hate it!!!!!! My mom always telling me to leave her house my brother is always trying to fight me my dad doesn't care about me I have no friends I just wanna cry right now !!!! I really wish i was dead I know crying is no good but all I could do is cry I hate life I hate everything
            Last edited by ccsmod6; 08-23-2015, 02:21 AM.

Comment

RE: I wanna run away I hate my life

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time right now. We are sorry to hear that you have been mistreated and bullied by your family and others. We imagine it may be quite painful to experience this, and you do not deserve to be mistreated in any way. Please know that you are not alone in this. We are here to provide you with support.

You mentioned that you wish you were dead, and we are very concerned about your safety and well-being. If you are currently feeling unsafe and are having thoughts of ending your life, we encourage you to please visit your nearest emergency hospital or dial 911. You may also benefit from reaching out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or you may visit www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

If you would like to discuss more about what you are going through as well as receive support and referrals please consider calling our crisis line at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or chatting with us through our website www.1800runaway.org.

We look forward to your call or chat and wish you well. Please be safe and take good care of yourself.

Best,

NRS

Comment

I also want to leave my life n runaway

Contact me ********** ******

Comment

RE: I also want to leave my life n runaway

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out today. It sounds like you may need some support, and we would like to help as best as we are able to; however, we unfortunately cannot call out to you. If you would like to talk more about your thoughts of leaving home and explore some options to help you out, please give our crisis line a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or chat with us through our website at www.1800runaway.org.

We look forward to your call or chat and wish you well.

Be safe and take care,

NRS

Comment

im tired of everything, my life, my parents, and everything thats around me.

Im 20 yrs old from india. I dont like discussing whats all happening with me here but all i can say is i wanna run away and get some peace amd leave all of this behind. Ive hurt myself for a lot of years now and kept quiet and taken all the pain. Now its time i cant take it anymore. I dont want any other options or suggestions. I just want to run away. And all i need in help is how can i just leave forever and never be found?! Its a cry for help, not much just a little and ill be just fine. I want to be happy thats all im asking for. Please guide me. I dont want more troubles. I just want to be free and happy and on my own. And its not that i havent tried fixing things here with my family my boyfriend and my school, college but no one seems to understand. No love no care. Nothing makes it better, gets worse each time.

Comment

RE: im tired of everything, my life, my parents, and everything thats around me

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out for help. It sounds like you are in a really bad situation and you have decided you have no option but to run away. Running away is a huge decision, and we respect that. It is understandable that you want to find peace and be happy. Our organization is located in the United States, so a hotline or organization in India might be better suited to help you out, since we don’t have any knowledge of what runaways face in any other country. We cannot tell you how to leave and never be found again, but we can listen and help you in any way that we can. You can also call a hotline in India called Child Line that might be able to help you figure out a plan. Check out http://www.childlineindia.org.in/ or call 1098. We are here to support you and help. It sounds like you are feeling like nobody understands what you are going through right now. That sounds so painful and stressful. It can be really hard to open up about what is happening. It was really brave for you to post here, and we really hope that you find a way to feel better. Wishing you the best of luck,
                      NRS

Comment

Re: im tired of everything,....

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        Im 20 yrs old from india. I dont like discussing whats all happening with me here but all i can say is i wanna run away and get some peace amd leave all of this behind. Ive hurt myself for a lot of years now and kept quiet and taken all the pain. Now its time i cant take it anymore. I dont want any other options or suggestions. I just want to run away. And all i need in help is how can i just leave forever and never be found?! Its a cry for help, not much just a little and ill be just fine. I want to be happy thats all im asking for. Please guide me. I dont want more troubles. I just want to be free and happy and on my own. And its not that i havent tried fixing things here with my family my boyfriend and my school, college but no one seems to understand. No love no care. Nothing makes it better, gets worse each time.
                        Thank you so much for trying but i dont think india has any organisation that helps children get justice or helps in running away. I really dont wanna stay here. If anyone (indian) wants to join in, in this journey and knows a little more about this than i do please write back to this post. I dont have much days to wait and think. If in anyway i can be helped please do. And thanks again for your help.

Comment

Hello again,

Thank you for getting back to us.

The link provided http://www.childlineindia.org.in/ here does help with children in crisis however since you are over the age of eighteen you might want to consider an adult service in your country. Once you have thought about what it is you are looking for be it counseling, shelter etc. You might think about exploring on line for services in your direct area. We hope that you are able to locate services that meet your needs.
                          Good luck,
                          NRS

Comment

Runaway

Hi my name is S****** D****** I am 15. My farther is at work and its just me and my mother and me and my mother do not get along at all I am suicidal and when I self harmed my mother said good do it again S****, and tell me what death is like. She also adopted me and I can not stand her. She is such a b**** who does not care about anyone. Tells me she loves me then hits me and core pull punishments are allowed where I'm from. I have nowhere to go and I was sexually assaulted once. Please tell me where I can go
                            Last edited by ccsmod3; 04-18-2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Re:Runaway

Hello there,

We’re glad you found us online and felt comfortable posting on our forum. We’re so sorry to hear you’re suicidal and self-harming. Please know we are in no position to judge you and we do care about your safety. You did not deserve to be encouraged to self-harm or be corporally punished. You mentioned you were sexually assaulted too and we hope you realize that wasn’t your fault either. We’re here to listen and provide support to the best of our ability. We can also try and help you find safe options. If we know your city/state we can provide local resources. We’re also providing some national resources that may be helpful.

To Write Love on Her Arms
                              https://twloha.com/

You Matter: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
                              http://www.youmatter.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

RAINN
                              https://rainn.org/

National Safe Place
                              http://nationalsafeplace.org/

Hopefully that helps a little and we wish you best of luck!

Comment

I want to run away from my house temporarily

I am 16 and from India. I am preparing for Entrance Exams for engineering but I have a great side for filmmanking. Also I know how to code. I have got a nearest hostel to stay and got a job giving Rs. 8000. So I am moderate about my survival. But should I run? The only reason that I want to run away is my family is forcing me to do engineering while I want to learn designing. Should I run away from my house?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x
                                Working...
                                X