Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i wanna run away from home. please help me.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod14
    replied
    Re: Re: i wanna run away from home. please help me.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you have really been struggling at home for a while but we are really glad that you have contacted us and shared a bit of your story. We’re here to listen and here to help the best that we can.

You shared that you are 18 years of age, and you have had some operations that are noticeable and have caused difficulty growing up as far as being called names. This had to have been difficult. You do not deserve to be called names by anybody. It sounds like you are feeling like you are not prepared to do anything as far as studies or house-work. These things can be very hard depending on the individual. You seem like a resourceful person to have found us and reached out for help, and that’s something to be proud of.

We’re not legal experts, but generally speaking in most states the legal age of an adult is 18. This means that you have the right to leave home without consent from legal guardians. To find out for certain if that is the case in your particular city/county/state, you can call your local law enforcement and ask hypothetically. Another option you have is to call us here at (800) RUNAWAY (786 2929), and we could make that call out either for you or along with you.

Please, do not hesitate to call or chat with us in order to talk in more detail about your specific situation. We’re here to help you the best that we can.

Best,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: i wanna run away from home. please help me.

I am 18 year old girl . I am technically a defective piece as I have many operations and the most noticeable one is that I have 4 fingers in my left-hand . I have always been loved by my parents because they have no option as it was their fault that has caused me problems . I feel bad now that people always ask me about my childhood and has been called alien by people. I had crushes on many boys and never told them and never had any interests in me . My parents give me stress relating to studies and this has caused me to leave studies as they feel they are spending too much . My parents don't let me live a normal life and insist on being a matured person something which I don't want to be . They just care about their reputation so to make themselves look good in society ,they have made me alive . I am a burden to them and neither I know how to housework or studies neither I am good-looking . I want to runaway so that I don't want to be with people who are just troubling and harassing me and the only thing I know is to be rich person . I know running away is not easy but I can't take it any longer so please help me .

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod1
    replied
    RE: I want to run away from my house temporarily

Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: http://www.childhelplineinternationa...where-we-work/
    We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I want to run away from my house temporarily

I am 16 and from India. I am preparing for Entrance Exams for engineering but I have a great side for filmmanking. Also I know how to code. I have got a nearest hostel to stay and got a job giving Rs. 8000. So I am moderate about my survival. But should I run? The only reason that I want to run away is my family is forcing me to do engineering while I want to learn designing. Should I run away from my house?

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod3
    replied
    Re:Runaway

Hello there,

We’re glad you found us online and felt comfortable posting on our forum. We’re so sorry to hear you’re suicidal and self-harming. Please know we are in no position to judge you and we do care about your safety. You did not deserve to be encouraged to self-harm or be corporally punished. You mentioned you were sexually assaulted too and we hope you realize that wasn’t your fault either. We’re here to listen and provide support to the best of our ability. We can also try and help you find safe options. If we know your city/state we can provide local resources. We’re also providing some national resources that may be helpful.

To Write Love on Her Arms
    https://twloha.com/

You Matter: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    http://www.youmatter.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

RAINN
    https://rainn.org/

National Safe Place
    http://nationalsafeplace.org/

Hopefully that helps a little and we wish you best of luck!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Runaway

Hi my name is S****** D****** I am 15. My farther is at work and its just me and my mother and me and my mother do not get along at all I am suicidal and when I self harmed my mother said good do it again S****, and tell me what death is like. She also adopted me and I can not stand her. She is such a b**** who does not care about anyone. Tells me she loves me then hits me and core pull punishments are allowed where I'm from. I have nowhere to go and I was sexually assaulted once. Please tell me where I can go
    Last edited by ccsmod3; 04-18-2016, 11:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod4
    replied
    Hello again,

Thank you for getting back to us.

The link provided http://www.childlineindia.org.in/ here does help with children in crisis however since you are over the age of eighteen you might want to consider an adult service in your country. Once you have thought about what it is you are looking for be it counseling, shelter etc. You might think about exploring on line for services in your direct area. We hope that you are able to locate services that meet your needs.
    Good luck,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: im tired of everything,....

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im 20 yrs old from india. I dont like discussing whats all happening with me here but all i can say is i wanna run away and get some peace amd leave all of this behind. Ive hurt myself for a lot of years now and kept quiet and taken all the pain. Now its time i cant take it anymore. I dont want any other options or suggestions. I just want to run away. And all i need in help is how can i just leave forever and never be found?! Its a cry for help, not much just a little and ill be just fine. I want to be happy thats all im asking for. Please guide me. I dont want more troubles. I just want to be free and happy and on my own. And its not that i havent tried fixing things here with my family my boyfriend and my school, college but no one seems to understand. No love no care. Nothing makes it better, gets worse each time.
    Thank you so much for trying but i dont think india has any organisation that helps children get justice or helps in running away. I really dont wanna stay here. If anyone (indian) wants to join in, in this journey and knows a little more about this than i do please write back to this post. I dont have much days to wait and think. If in anyway i can be helped please do. And thanks again for your help.

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod1
    replied
    RE: im tired of everything, my life, my parents, and everything thats around me

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out for help. It sounds like you are in a really bad situation and you have decided you have no option but to run away. Running away is a huge decision, and we respect that. It is understandable that you want to find peace and be happy. Our organization is located in the United States, so a hotline or organization in India might be better suited to help you out, since we don’t have any knowledge of what runaways face in any other country. We cannot tell you how to leave and never be found again, but we can listen and help you in any way that we can. You can also call a hotline in India called Child Line that might be able to help you figure out a plan. Check out http://www.childlineindia.org.in/ or call 1098. We are here to support you and help. It sounds like you are feeling like nobody understands what you are going through right now. That sounds so painful and stressful. It can be really hard to open up about what is happening. It was really brave for you to post here, and we really hope that you find a way to feel better. Wishing you the best of luck,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    im tired of everything, my life, my parents, and everything thats around me.

Im 20 yrs old from india. I dont like discussing whats all happening with me here but all i can say is i wanna run away and get some peace amd leave all of this behind. Ive hurt myself for a lot of years now and kept quiet and taken all the pain. Now its time i cant take it anymore. I dont want any other options or suggestions. I just want to run away. And all i need in help is how can i just leave forever and never be found?! Its a cry for help, not much just a little and ill be just fine. I want to be happy thats all im asking for. Please guide me. I dont want more troubles. I just want to be free and happy and on my own. And its not that i havent tried fixing things here with my family my boyfriend and my school, college but no one seems to understand. No love no care. Nothing makes it better, gets worse each time.

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod6
    replied
    RE: I also want to leave my life n runaway

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out today. It sounds like you may need some support, and we would like to help as best as we are able to; however, we unfortunately cannot call out to you. If you would like to talk more about your thoughts of leaving home and explore some options to help you out, please give our crisis line a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or chat with us through our website at www.1800runaway.org.

We look forward to your call or chat and wish you well.

Be safe and take care,

NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I also want to leave my life n runaway

Contact me ********** ******

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod6
    replied
    RE: I wanna run away I hate my life

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time right now. We are sorry to hear that you have been mistreated and bullied by your family and others. We imagine it may be quite painful to experience this, and you do not deserve to be mistreated in any way. Please know that you are not alone in this. We are here to provide you with support.

You mentioned that you wish you were dead, and we are very concerned about your safety and well-being. If you are currently feeling unsafe and are having thoughts of ending your life, we encourage you to please visit your nearest emergency hospital or dial 911. You may also benefit from reaching out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or you may visit www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

If you would like to discuss more about what you are going through as well as receive support and referrals please consider calling our crisis line at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or chatting with us through our website www.1800runaway.org.

We look forward to your call or chat and wish you well. Please be safe and take good care of yourself.

Best,

NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I wanna run away I hate my life

My name is ***** I just turned 18 I'm still in high school I live in the United States .. I hate my life I been bullied my whole life about my weight how ugly I am, I been bullied by my family and people out in public I just hate everything this whole summer has been a disaster I been through so much I hate it!!!!!! My mom always telling me to leave her house my brother is always trying to fight me my dad doesn't care about me I have no friends I just wanna cry right now !!!! I really wish i was dead I know crying is no good but all I could do is cry I hate life I hate everything
    Last edited by ccsmod6; 08-23-2015, 02:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod1
    replied
    RE: I really want to run away. hurt completely

Hello,
    Thanks for reaching out to us for help. It sounds like you are in a really bad situation at home. You deserve to be safe at home, and it sounds like you are being slapped, hit, and ridiculed by your brother and your mom. That sounds very painful and stressful to deal with. Our organization is located in the United States, and we are not familiar with laws or resources outside the US. We are glad that you reached out to us, it takes so much strength to reach out for help. It sounds like you are ready to leave and start your own career and life. If you need to talk about your options, a local resource in India might be a good place to start. Here are two crisis hotlines in India that might be a good resource for you:
    Child Line: Call 1098 or go to http://www.childlineindia.org.in/
    Domestic Violence Helpline: Call +91-9423827818 or go to www.dvhindia.com
    If you need to talk, we are here to support you however we can. Wishing you the best of luck,

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X