Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dad issues

Hi. My name is Craig and I am a 14 year old guy. So basically my dad is a asshole and my mom dosent care. I love to BMX and play video games but I stopped the video games cause my dad took them away so I wouldn't play them as much. So I turn to BMX which I love to do and my dad gives me no support whatsoever and my mom dosent give a ********. I have no friends to support me, only my BMX friends, an my mom dosent care. My dad has never supported me in ANYTHING I want to do, only in things HE likes and even then he barely cares. I have to do everything on my own, no support, no encouragement, and just.. Alone. I hate it, no one cares and I've had suicidal thoughts. I just want help I can't do this anymore.

re: Dad issues

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us during this difficult time. It sounds like you feel very unsupported at home. It’s great that you are so passionate about BMX, it sounds like a healthy sport where you can meet new friends and improve your skills. We are sorry to hear your parents don’t seem to care about what is very important to you, have you tried talking to them about how their indifference makes you feel?

You also mentioned having suicidal thoughts. It can be very lonely and isolating to feel like you have no friends or family to help you. The National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-8255(TALK) is always available to talk to you about these feelings you are having. It sounds like you could really use some encouragement both with your BMX sport and personal life. Here at the National Runaway Safeline we would be more than happy to talk to you about what you are going through.

We can be reached at any time at 1-800-RUNAWAY(786-2929) or by live chat at www.1800runaway.org from 4:30pm-11:30pm Central Standard Time. We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck!

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X