Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving tonight

I'm sorry it had to come to this. I don't belong in this world. My loved one isn't physically here with me, there's no point continuing on. I now walk this road, with her as my only companion. We will meet again in the next life, my love.

I wish my family the most emotional strength and happiness to get them through this (soon to be) tough time while I'm gone.

Re: leaving tonight

Hello,
    Sounds like you’re going through a very difficult time right now. It’ seems like you’ve lost someone and you’re trying to figure out how to cope.

Some of the things you stated sound desperate. If you’re wanting to speak with someone that can support you, you can call the National Suicide Hotline at 1800-273-8255.

We are also a crisis hotline that can be available to you for support and options. If you’d like to call us, please reach us at 1800-RUNAWAY. We’re anonymous, confidential and available 24/7. Best of luck and know that we’re here to support you in whatever way you need.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Thank you for your support. It's hard living life without your loved one physically there. I can't stay at home, because God only knows how much longer I'll be alive. I can't go through a day without her, nevermind 60 years. If I leave home, my chances of departing from this world are much greater then living the boring life I live now.

Comment

re: Leaving tonight

We are glad that you feel comfortable reaching out. It seems like you are really looking for support and we want to help you in any way that we can. In addition to calling the National Suicide Hotline or our hotline, you can also always call 911 or go to your local emergency room if you feel like you are going to harm yourself. Please know that you are not alone in this and that there are many resources available to help you during this very difficult time. Take care.

-NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

Comment

Thanks, I'm not gonna hurt myself. I just want to leave and explore as much as I can. Oh, ya, my family drives me crazy, so that's partly the reason why I am leaving tonight.

Comment

re: Leaving tonight.

Ok, well don't forget that we're here 24 hours a day at 1-800-RUNAWAY or from 4:30-11:30pm CST through our live chat at 1800runaway.org. Best wishes,

-NRS

Comment

Well, I did it. It wasn't last night but it was this morning. I am on the road now as I type this. Any (good) luck wished would be much appreciated.

Comment

Thank you for keeping in contact with us throughout the decision that you made. Please remember that we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). If you should need any assistance or support, please give us a call.

We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck.

~NRS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
                x
                x
                Working...
                X