Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only problem in the Family.

Hi im 13 years old. I have been having trouble with my parents and school. I get stress easy because of all the fighting. I need help! My dad is gone most of the time for work and my mom keeps yelling at me because of school. My little brother and I fight. The only one i can trust is my older sister. I have a problem and its Anxiety. All this fighting is making me stressed out! Right now I feel like I can runaway or starve myself! My mom says im the only problem in this family. Please help me.

re: Only problem in the Family.

Hi, thanks for writing in. It sounds like you are going through a really rough time at home and we are glad you took the time to reach out to us, as we know that it can be difficult to talk about. Have you spoken to your mom about how her yelling makes you feel? From what you said, it sounds like it makes you feel anxious much of the time and that can be hard to cope with. It sounds like you don't get to talk to your father often, but have you tried talking to him about your feelings? It sounds like you have a really strong relationship with your older sister and that's great you feel supported by her. Relationships with family members and especially parents can be really difficult when you are growing up and it's really great that you are confronting these issues now and not letting them simmer. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY to talk about anything. We are here to talk 24/7. You can also contact us via live chat at 1800runaway.org from 4:30-11:30pm CST. We wish you the best,

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X