Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to runaway from home, BUT CAN'T

I'm just tired of being blamed for everything, I' m home schooled, But before i was bullied 24/7 at school, My brother is a little brat that gets away with every thing, and annoys the crap out of me all day every day. my mom just goes through my stuff a lot My step dad cheated on my mom and she's still with him, he's just a total jerk, to all of us, He wants us to show him respect,
    when he's the one who should show us respect back, I just hate it here, all I want is a friend that my parents didn't know about, but I can't leave i'm not old enough, i don't have any where to go, I would basically just be throwing my self away. I do love my and don't want her to miss out on the memories of me, I'm mean, i'm her child, It's not fair for her to lose everything,all because of my so called step dad, I just want to leave when he makes me mad, i even pack my stuff and stand the front door the next day. I come back in I can't do , It's just to much of a risk, to do it alone. But i just hate him, I wish he'd leave. I have no friends
    I make up imaginary friends and then he says i'm crazy and i need help. But i don't I just want to let it all out, please don't call me.

Re: I just want to runaway from home, BUT CAN'T

Thank you so much for reaching out through our bulletin boards. It sounds like you are going through a very tough situation right now and it’s understandable you are frustrated with things at home. It sounds like a lot of the issues stem from your step-dad and his behavior towards you and your mom. Even with everything that is going on it sounds like you care about your mom but you don’t know how to move forward with your step-dad still living in the home. Have you ever been able to open up with your mom about how you are feeling?

It also sounds like this has been hard because you don’t have a lot of support from other friends or family. It’s understandable that you may just want to vent and need someone to listen. Because you are home schooled it sounds like it is difficult for you to meet people. Have you ever considered joining any clubs or “after school” programs that may be a way for you to connect with others? We want you to know that there is always someone here to listen. If you feel you want to talk with someone more about your situation you can always feel free to give us a call at our 24 hour hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We also have a live chat that is available from 4:30p to 11:30p CST. All of our services are completely confidential and anonymous. While we are here to discuss options and resources we are also available to be a support and listening ear. Please feel free to reach out anytime. There is always someone here to help. Take care.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X