Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend is planning to run away , can she still finish high school

My girlfriend is 15 and her and her parents are fighting alot, and when they get mad they tell her to leave the house so she's thinking about running away n coming to stay at my moms house . But she's only 15 and wants to finish high school . Money is not a problem so she won't be looking for work. Will she be able to go to school without a transcript?

re: My girlfriend is planning to run away, can she still finish high school

Hi:

Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. We are sorry to hear about the problems your girlfriend is having at home. It sounds like you are concerned about her well being. Would your girlfriend continue at the same high school or transfer to another high school. Generally speaking, if a student wants to transfer to another high school, an adult (usually a parent or legal guardian) has to request the transcripts. You can always check with the high school(s) to determine their policy on who can request transcripts.

We hope the information helps. Remember you can always give us a call at 1-800-786-2929 (24/7) or reach out to us via live chat (4:30pm - 11:30pm CST).

Best Wishes
    ~NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X