Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate it here and i hate track

I left out something in my last post. Im not an atheist but im not religious either and dont believe in going to church and reading the bible and stuff like that. Even though she knows, my mom forces me to go to church and expects me to pay attention to the stuff the preachers say even though i really dont care. I go to a black baptist church and every Sunday people catch "The Holy Ghost". If you dont know what that is, its when supposedly, god has "touched" them and his spirit is inside them. I laugh at the people and she fusses at me for it when again she knows how i feel about that stuff. She tries to make me copy down the lesson in church and when i dont, she punishes me by taking away my phone, computer, and everything else i have to play with. She also doesnt let me go outside. I have over 30 pets and love to be outside with them in any kind of weather. Again i want to run away from home and will leave my grandmother if i have to. Everything is planned out like i said. 2 months is when i plan on leaving.

RE: I hate it here and i hate track

(responded in other thread)
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

It didnt let me see your second quote reply. About the religion thread i posted.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
      x
      x
      Working...
      X