Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mum hates me and i hate it at home...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mum hates me and i hate it at home...

My Mum and Dad recently split up but are back together, i dont really agree with it but its up to my Dad what he wants! I personally dont trust her anymore, i've been through quite alot been to counselling ect. but i dont think i can cope anymore. I'm not the best behaved at school dont listen to many rules! I get quite a bit of greif at school because i'm only really friends with boys because its less drama, my best friend is going through alot with his family so i support him as much as possible but i'm worried when i go back to school things are just going to get even worse at home! My mum already thinks i'm trying to split my mum and dad up and all she does is shout at me! She favourites my sister and brother so much! She respects them so much more i just dont think i can bare staying in this house much longer i've been thinking about running away for quite a few months, i just dont know how i'd get by because i've only got a bit of money and it would probably only last me 2 days...

re: my mum hates me and I hate it at home

It sounds like a really tough situation to be in. You have a lot on your plate, not being sure whether your parents belong together and feeling like you can't trust your mum, getting a lot of grief for who your friends are, and trying to support your best friend who's going through a lot with his family. Have you considered talking with your mother about how you feel when she shouts at you, or when it seems like she's playing favorites with your sister and brother? It sounds like you would like to get away, but also recognize that it would be difficult because you don't have much money. If you do decide to run away, you may want to look into the resources that would be available to help you, just in case. In the US, you could call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY or chat with us from 4:30-11:30pm CST at 1800runaway.org. If you're not in the US, there may be similar helpful organizations, for example in Canada there's Kids Help Phone (1-800-668-686; in the UK it's 116 000 freephone. Best of luck to you.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X