Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i just want to run away and never come back!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't understand why my family is strict to me. I really can't tolerate it. I am an adult and many things i can decide on my own. I tninking of one day i should pack all my clothes, take my backpack, wear my baby-g watch tightly and run away from home forever never go back home

Comment

• ccsmod15
      ccsmod15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,

Thank you so much for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you've had a hard time at home and may be feeling like you need a little more independence. If you're an adult (generally 18 or older) young people are normally able to leave home whenever they want without the risk of being reported as a runaway. Even with the freedom of being able to leave based on your age, it can still definitely be a big decision to make. We are here 24/7/365 to help you think through options, possibly connect you to housing or more general resources, or to just provide a safe space to vent. Please do not hesitate to reach us by phone at 1-800-786-2929 (1-800-RUNAWAY) or through live chat via our website (www.1800runaway.org). We hope to hear from you soon!

Best of luck,
      NRS

im 15 and i dont feel safe in my house cause i get yelled at for every little thing and i need to get away what can i do

Comment

• ccsmod15
      ccsmod15 commented
      Editing a comment
      First, thank you for reaching out to us it shows a lot of courage. No one should ever make you feel unsafe in your home. Being constantly yelled at can take a toll. One option if you feel unsafe is to contact Childhelp (800) 422-4453 the goal of that agency is to report abuse and provide physical, emotional, educational, and spiritual needs of abused, neglected and at-risk children. Remember verbal abuse is still abuse. If you feel that you are in immediate danger you can always contact National Safe Place you can text, the word safe and your location to 69866 and that will give you the closest safe place in your area. Remember you are alone, and you can always contact us as well through chat or through our phone number at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) both are 24/7 and we would be happy to talk in more details about what’s going on and provide support.

NRS
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X