beaten and abused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beaten and abused

ive just been beaten by my mom with a guitar. i am bruised all over and limping on one leg. while i was being beaten i had my cell phone in my hand and took a picture and a video of my mom beating me. i also made a couple of attempts to call 911. first few times my mom tried to smash the phone out of my hand, then but when i finally got the chance to call during the fight, my service didnt work and 911 couldnt get through. then my dad came into the room and just watched my mom beat me and kick me around. my mom must have known i had a video of her beating me or just didnt want me to dial 911 again because she kept snatching at the cell phone in my hand, then my dad grabbed me and held me down so my mom could take the cell phone away. i tried calling 911 through the land phone but my parents kept picking up another phone in the house so i couldnt make the call, or they pulled out the phone line. i can probably think of other ways to dial 911 but im scared because i know my parents will lie to the police about my injuries. they have excuses like saying i fell down the stairs, or saying i hit them first and started a fight even though i didnt. this isnt the first time something like this has happened. when in an arguement with my parents, they always resolve to throwing some furniture at me, which my dad did just a day ago, throwing a chair at me which caused a couple of scratches on my left arm that bled, or hitting me and threatening to kill me. once i was upset and didnt want to fight with my parents so i locked myself in my room. when i wouldnt open the door for them, my mom took a long kitchen knife and stuck it through a crack in the door trying to stab me, which it almost did. i tried running away before, but my parents called the police on me and fed them a fake story about how i am easily upset over little things and this time because my mom said i was a bad singer. the story was completely untrue but the police wouldnt listen to me. i dont want to stay here anymore, my dad plans to call some guidance counselor at my school to deal with me. i dont want him to call because ive seen counselors with my parents before, and they dont help. they always take my parents side. i dont know what to do, i want to get away from here but im scared.

Re: beaten and abused

Hi, thanks for contacting us. Sorry to hear that you have such problems with your parents. No one deserves to be hit like that. How long has this been going on? Has is ever been reported to Child Protective Services?
    If you were to runaway, where would you go? If you would like to talk about your situation, talk about making a report and/or finding a safe place to go, you can call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. We can discuss your options and talk about what you would like to do.

Here's another # that may help. Child Help USA-1-800-422-4453. They can give info on where to report abuse in your area.

Good luck,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X