Will it ever end?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it ever end?

Well I am only thirteen and want to runaway ....and it would be the first time ....I have done it manu of times but not gotten to far. My mom well one day she is really cool, and then next realy mean . She always pushes problems on me. And the worst part is she has multple guys come over and sleeps with them, and when she does she doesnt even care that i am here. She has one here that has been heere for a couple days she doesnt even ask if i am hungery . I am sick right now and she doesnt care . My sister understands. I have even thought about sucide but now i dont ...but i want to runaway so bad .....I am all packed and making the final decisons. My mom also yells at me alot . And if i say that i dont like the hundred men she brings through here...she says THAT..I cant ket her be happy and im a brat and i am selfish and she has called me a B****. I dont why i even love her. she doesnt even really care .....I fell off my bike and needed medical attention cuts and bruises and she had a guy over and didnt even care. I dontt exist when they are here. She doesnt even say I LOve you when they arte here. And she says leave me alone . I just hate my life and this could be perminit and well i am not down with that....so i think its best to get the hell away from her...and i am christian and have spent time getting to know the lord and now i want to now does he exsist or is it fake because what did i do to deserve this ....I want for my birthday to be 18... I will be moving out on my 18th birthday if i am not gone by then .....I have four brothers and came fromn the getto ......I have streeet smarts ...I have also been in campifire for 5 years i can and will survive on my own..and i will..I Have talked to her and she has hit me, or yelled at me ...its no use .........i really do want to leave my dog behingd but he is old so it might be best.....My dad is in the picture and is married . his wife is ok but not the best ...i would rather live their than here .....I Would also rather stay with my sister for while if that could be a option ..

Re: Will it ever end?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Switchboard and sharing your story. We’re so sorry to hear about your mother not taking care of you the way you deserve to be taken care of. You sound like an incredibly brave young person coming to us looking for help. Have you told any adults or anyone at school about what is going on at home? They may be able to help take you out of this unhealthy living situation. You said that your dad is in the picture and is married; have you tried asking him if you can live with him and his wife? Maybe he can help get you out of there and into a better home even if it’s not his. You said you’d like to stay with your sister for a while; does she know what’s going on?

You are not a brat and you do not deserve to be neglected by your mother. If you can please give us a call at our 24 hour hotline 1800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or you can chat live with us any day from 4:30-11:30pm central time. We can discuss the situation with you further, provide support, and see what resources are available in your area that might be able to help.

Best of luck,
    NRS Supervisor
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X