Lonely

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonely

Hello gentlemen.im a nice 13 year old,who is in some tears a lot.i have people to talk to,but without my family,I'm really lonely.at school,some people don't really want to be my friend because of my high grades.at times,there is so much going on in life,that I just want to lock myself in my room for like a month.i just wish I had a 24 hour councelor to talk to,but that is not possible..

Lonely

Hi,
    Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Switchboard.

Sorry you are feeling sad today.
    We hope you will begin to feel better.

Having good grades is quite an accomplishment it’s to bad some of your peers at school can’t be more positive about it.
    You have something to be very proud of so congratulations.

We understand that life can get complicated sometimes.
    It's good to have someone to look to for support like a family member or friend

What other things can you try doing to lift your spirits?
    Sometimes keeping yourself busy with interesting activities can be a diversion from the day to day things that might be going on.

Does that make sense?
    We are available for you at our 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) 24hr crisis hotline.
    One of our crisis liners would be glad to listen to your situation and
    If you’d like assist you by searching our national data base for some counseling referrals in your area.

You can also reach out to NRS through our website at www.1800runaway.org or send a crisis email to:
    [email protected]

Through our website you can communicate with someone from NRS by using the Live Chat service.
    The NRS Live Chat service is available 7 days a week from 4:30pm until 11:30pm.

How does that sound?

We hope you will feel better soon and we appreciate you taking the time to contact the National Runaway Switchboard.

Take Care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Thanks

Thank u guys for giving me the options on what to do.recently in June,my uncle died,and at my school,the word got around pretty fast.my friends,and students at the school came up to me and said,"where sorry about the death",or"are you ok?".on the day,I was so depressed about what happened that I broke down in tears in my assistant principles office.even though everybody was being nice and telling me how they feel,just hearing the word,"uncle"from people's mouths made me sad.i whist wish bad things don't happen in this world.my heart breaks over the horrible things:.(..

Comment

Re: Lonely

Hello again,

We’re glad we were able to give you some options. It sounds like you have people in your life who care about you, so that is good. It is understandable for you to be so upset when bad things happen and your uncle’s death in particular. Hopefully you find a way to contact us directly, either by calling 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) 24/7or Live Chatting from 4:30 to 11:30 pm CST by visiting www.1800runaway.org and clicking on the red “Live Chat” button. Best of luck!

-NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

Comment

Thanks

Thank you guys.For me,I'm now dealing with a little bulling.If I get my patents,teachers,councelors,to deal with that person,after that person is done with me,another person come to bother me.i can't take the bullying anymore.i was bullied for about 5 years

Comment

Thank you for getting back to us again and we are sorry to hear that things are so difficult for you. You mentioned that you are currently being bullied by people and once the adults around you get them to stop, someone else starts. It also sounds like this has been going on for about 5 years now. What sorts of things do you do that make you feel better?

There is a government website for people who are experiencing bullying and they have some additional resources as well. You can find that at www.stopbullying.gov. You can also give us a call at anytime; we are available 24 hours a day at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through online chat from 4:30 PM-11:30 PM (CST), 7 days a week at www.1800runaway.org.

We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck.

~NRS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x
            Working...
            X