Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have nothing i have no life im not finacially stabled im struggling

all my life my dad hasnt did anything for me that helped me through life. i came from a small city. you have to have a car to get to the jobs because i wasnt in walking distance. there wasn't no cabs nor buses in my small city. my daddy has never gave me over 40 dollars. my mom was not finacially stabled and still isnt. im in college of my dreams. i even got two jobs to try to get a car and asked him to help me out. he told me he was gonna help me. he always told me and then at the end he told me he wasn't. he never answers my calls or anything. im stuck in college with no job or car. my refund check is only 300 dollars because i cant get a loan because my mom tax credit score is low. he dont want the loan in his name. he dont call me back he dont answer my phones. he even went to large cities to find cars but always came back and said he see junk and he didnt find anything. he told me this for a year. now im in college...not knowing anybody and not having finacially support...not being able to go to job interviews is hard. my sister is in the service and is unable to help me out...like she wants to...i dreamed of having my own at 17 years of age. i didnt have no type of finacially support from anyone. when i say anyone i really do mean anyone. my dad has been driving trucks since the age of 18years old he is 63 years old now. instead of giving me a car when i came up with possible resolutions to get the car problem resolved he turned his house from regular build house to a brick house with a automated garage. he also brought hisself brand new flat screens and a brand new big truck. i hate being 19 with no life it hurts and sucks. i really wanna be on my own but if u dont have a job how can u? i called him and asked him for 20 dollars im 19 i shouldnt have to do this he told me to come back home and go to the community college there. my dream is a 4 year college and with a degree in nursing. he never do anything for me and never did anything for me to help me get up on my own. through my whole life he never gave me over 20 dollars never. when i wanted to find me a job he wouldnt take me to find a job. the people i knew in my city died as in resulting to violence and i was the only one left. i just dont feel like my life is nothing i have nothing going for myself besides college. what to do? i cant get at job my own house or anything and i really wanna be on my own without having a good support system when i was younger hurts me alot. my mom did nothing but stayed with many mens in and out and stayed broke.

Re: i have nothing i have no life im not financially stabled im struggling

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting us. It sounds like you are having a hard time right now. You mentioned that you are having trouble communicating with your father and that he has stopped answering your calls. It must be very difficult to be in college without much financial support or a job. Is there a way you could get a job on your college campus? You said that you are going to your dream school to follow your ambition to get a four year nursing degree. It must be frustrating that your father is not supporting your dream. I’m hearing that you really want to be financially independent and to stand on your own two feet. Getting a degree in nursing sounds like a great way to pursue that goal!
    You said that you feel like you don’t have anything going for you in your life and that you don’t have a good support system. That must be really scary. How do you cope with these feelings? Maybe talking to a counselor at your school might help you work through some of these issues that you are having with your parents.
    Thanks again for emailing. Please feel free to chat from 4:30 to 11:30 pm CST (red live chat button at www.1800runaway.org) or call us 24/7at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) again if you have any more questions or issues that you need to discuss.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X