• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck in the momment

-parents divorced
    -never met my dad, he didn't want me.
    -moved back to the state, new york, i was born in
    -it's the middle of summer
    -my family fights alot i live with my grandparents and other relatives, few of them are b**** and meddle with our lives and create even more drama.
    -usually i would leave and go to friends and hang with them to get away from house, i would spend most nights at their hoouses and right now i'm stuck with my family at home everyday all day and thye make me feel like S*** ABOUT MYSELF. ugly fat no good for nothing
    never stops ive tried everything including personally talking to every indivdual in my family. my mom sometimes has a good connection with me so we go shopping or soemthing just to get away from home whenever she' isnt working, but she works every other damn day... i don't know what to do when she isn't home, bang my head on the walll so i can get away from all this s*** happening in my house?
    i'm only gonna turn 14, too much too handle ...

Re: stuck in the moment

Hello,

It sounds like you are going through an awful lot at home. We’re glad you decided to reach out to us at the National Runaway Switchboard and are here to help in whatever we can. We cannot tell you what to do, but we are here to listen, provide support, and even give you some resources if you’d like. (We’d have to know your town/city though.)

We are very sorry to hear that you feel like an “ugly fat no good for nothing.” No one deserves to feel that way and we hope you are able to find someone or something that can make you feel even a little bit better. It does sound like you are stuck at home as you say. You also mention how you don’t know what to do and are wondering if you should bang your head on the wall to get away from everything that is happening at home, so it sounds like you’ve gotten to a serious point in wanting to take action in your situation.

To continue discussing your situation and even possible options for how to deal with everything, we encourage you to contact us directly either by calling us 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat (red button at www.1800runaway.org) from 4:30 to 11:30 pm CST. Best of luck and stay safe!

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X