Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will somebody help us this is are last hope

i need some help my parents are f!#@ing crazy they abuse me all the time they hit me yell and scream and blame me for everything wrong they blame me for my older brothers death,i miss my brother i am 20 i have no money-no car-no phone i have a girlfriend well we are engaged she is 16 she is pregnant with my baby her parents hit her all the time 3 days ago she came over to my house and she was crying so hard i asked her baby whats wrong she looked up at me and i saw a huge cut under her eye and she was bleeding she said her mom hit her again,i am on house aressest right now i got out her ex best friend turned me in saying i raped her but my girlfriend help me on the case it was not rape we have been together for over a year we really love each other we are sick of being hit we are sick of people telling us that are love is wrong hell my stupid parents are 7 years apart they met when my dad was 23 and she was 16 but they never got caught i used to sell drugs and kill people when i met her i stoped selling using and killing people we are sick of everything we have been planing to runaway together and im still on house arresset but they never gave me a ankel bracelet so i could run anytime---we need help we are going to run no matter what we just need a place to stay and i want to get a job so my family can live we dont want to have anything to do with are families i just don't want to raise are kid out of a garbage can its not right we gave up are last name's we have are own now we love each other so much...we need help and i need help because if i see another mark on her or if they hurt my baby i will kill her parents i swear to god i will..they hate her she is locked up all day she is not allowed to have friends over and by the way she only has one friend besides me they lock her in the basement call her fat her adopted parents suck ......idk how this is going to work i am going to be on the run from the law they are going to say i kidnapped her and i am going to miss my probation and that is 8-9 months in jail and i am not going back there again! if someone will help us please help us we are going to run no matter what just help me i need a job and a place to say that's it i can get the rest i love her and no one is going to change that and NO ONE is going to separate us please just help us change are identities we just want to start a new life together please help us god has abanded us and wont help will you or anyone help us !__!

Re: will somebody help us this is are last hope

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Switchboard. This sounds like a pretty intense situation. I’m glad that you decided to write us and NRS is here to help in any way we can. Basically it sounds like both of you have already decided that you are going to leave, but you want to be safe about it. I’m sorry to hear that both of you have been dealing with many different forms of abuse from your families. Nobody deserves to be treated like that and it is understandable that you would want to get out of that situation. Have you ever told anybody about the abuse? Has the abuse ever been reported to Child Protection Services or the police? Is that something you’ve ever considered? In regards to running away, have you thought about where you would go if you ran away? How would you survive on a day to day basis? Do you have any friends or relatives that could give you a safe place to stay? Do you have any money saved up that might be able to help? This situation is particularly tricky because your girlfriend is underage, and if her parents wanted to they could file a runaway report when she left. You also mentioned being on probation and having to deal with those repercussions as well. Are you concerned about being picked up by the police if both of you do decide to run? What do you think would happen if that occurred? I’m not sure where you live so it's hard for me to look up specific resources at this time, but we do have an extensive database of different resources if that is something you would be interested in. Are there specific resources or options you think would be helpful in this situation? When are you planning on leaving? Here at the National Runaway Switchboard we are available 24 hours a day to listen and look at different options that may be helpful. This is a pretty big decision, but it sounds like you are trying to think of ways to make sure you and your girlfriend are safe. If you wanted to give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY we may be able to speak more in depth about this situation. We are a completely confidential hotline and someone is here 24 hours a day. So you can give us a call or write us back. Good luck with everything.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X