• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod5
    replied
    Re: im so ready to make a change

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your story. Seems like there is a ton of stuff going on around you. What specifically is going on at home? You mentioned people not supporting you and believing that you can do it on your own. What is it that you want to do on your own? Are you currently in school or working? Is there a place you and your mom can agree to let you go to cool off?

If you are able and willing, give us a few more details about your home life. Our hotline will answer your call 24 hours a day. Best of luck and we hope to hear from you soon.

-NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic im so ready to make a change

im so ready to make a change

i am so ready to escape from this home i just dont feel right here. Just living with mother for 17 years is enough i need to step out an do for myself. My mother doesnt think im capable of doing anything for myself i just wanna try an see if i can make it in the world without her. Stayin here is just gonna drive me crazy. I know i need help but she wont admit that their is something not right with me. Im sick of making myself sick by living here.I just want to live on my own but i know i couldn't make it own my own i know i need someone to help me through this. I wanna live just somewhere where i can feel safe. styain in this house is just not good for me its just makin me more an more depressed. But if i leave im afraid my family will turn their backs on me an blame me.I just dont know where to turn anymore i just know that i need to get out.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
x
x
Working...
X