Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhh Myy Goossh!!

I am sick of my family!!! I am supposed to be the good little smart girl and be all peaceful....but I can't take it anymore!! I can be a real [edited] when I want to but i've tried to be better...today my sis was being a [edited] and i scratched her.....i've not had a great day since i've had a mild concussion since i accidentaly hit my head against the car early this monring...so i've been dizzy so excuse me for being a bit irratible..then my brother who always hurts me physically and emotiaonlly gets in on it and they talk about hurting me , meanwhile my mom is sitting in the same room and doesn't stop them.... they make me feel like a horrible person and act like i shuld be dead..... im sick of my mom making light of these things that really hurt me.... i want to get them to realize that they're hurting my feelings but they just think im being emotional.... especialy my brother.. he just tells me "[edited]" if i talk about this stuff... i dont know who else to talk to..... and i dont want to run away cuz i am smart and im trying to get good grades and a part of a college program so i can't up and leave that but im annoyed by my family..I just don't know what to do anymore....

Re: Ohhh Myy Goossh!!

Thanks for reaching out to us. It sounds like today was a bad day for you, but that you’ve been having some struggles with family members for a while. It doesn’t seem fair that your mom allows your brother to talk to you the way he does. When you say he hurts you physically, what does he do? Does your mom stop him when he gets physical? It must also be frustrating to not be feeling well (dizzy) and have your family not understand. How are you feeling now? Did you talk to a medical professional (maybe a nurse at school) to make sure you're okay? You mention you don’t want to runaway, but that you don’t know what to do anymore. What types of things have you tried so far? Is there anything else you haven’t tried that you’d like to try? Who, if anyone, have you talked to about all of this? Friends, teachers, counselors? You’re welcome to call us here at 1-800-RUNAWAY if you want to talk to someone here about it. We’re always here to listen and support you. We can also talk about what your options are and help you come up with a plan for coping with your family. We’re definitely not here to tell you what to do, but rather to be a safe place you can talk about how you’re feeling and what you’d like to see happen. We’re available 24/7 and are completely confidential, this means we don’t trace our calls and don’t tell anyone what our callers tell us. Feel free to call anytime, day or night.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X