Family Issues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Issues

My mom died and i just need to get to my dad and he stays in alabama and i have no money..

Re: Family Issues

Thank you for contacting us in regards to your situation. It sounds like you are going through a really tough time right now and you mentioned that your mom recently passed away and you are currently trying to get to your dad but have no way to get there. We are so sorry to hear about your mother’s passing and the situation you are dealing with right now. When your mom passed was custody switch to your dad? Have you been able to contact your dad and does he know the situation that is going on right now? Where have you been staying since your mom's passing?

Here at the National Runaway Switchboard there is always someone available to help in any way that we can. If you would like to discuss your situation with someone more in depth and see how we may be able to help you can contact us immediately at our 24 hour crisis hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). There is always someone available to provide support, discuss options, and even find certain resources in your area if needed. We can always help find resources such as shelters if you may need a safe place to stay. You also mentioned that you are trying to get to your dad and aunt. We do have a program called Home Free that works with youth who have runaway/left home and are looking for a way to return to a parent or legal guardian. In order to initiate that process and see if you would qualify you would have to give us a call at our hotline. We also have a chat service that is available through our website at www.1800runaway.org. Our chat is currently available from 4:30p to 11:30p CST. All of our services are completely confidential and anonymous. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you would like any further assistance. Take care.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X