I dont know what to do anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know what to do anymore

Hello I am not really sure who I should talk to but Im 21 with a 8 month old daughter. I cant not take It living at my parents house anymore. They do not want me and the father together and It Is really hurting me I want us to be a family again. As of right now he has to pay child support but I am going to be stopping It but I know as soon as I do they are going to hate me an kick me out. The only down side Is that he will not have his apartment for two more weeks and I can not stay here any longer. I am not sure what to do anymore I do not want us to be here anymore. I feel like just packing up and leaving really bad.

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Switchboard. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time with your parents and we are glad that you have reached out for assistance. Hopefully, we can try to find you some resources to help you out.

You mentioned that your parents don’t want you to be with your baby’s father but it sounds like that is something you want to do. What makes your parents not like him? It also sounds like he is paying child support but you are going to stop that. What do you think is going to happen after you do that?

You mentioned wanting to leave home but not having anywhere to go for a few weeks. It also sounds like you are experiencing some frustration right now and we are sorry to hear that. What we may be able to do is find you a shelter or some other safe place to go until you can get things settled with your baby’s father. It sounds like you may be able to move in with him when he gets his apartment, is that correct? If you would like to call us at anytime, we can look in your area and try to locate some resources for you. We can be reached at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through live chat from 4:30 PM-11:30 PM (CST) at http://www.1800runaway.org.

We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best of luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X